• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

nHLRQtY.png

Day 4:

"One of you said 'Lets contact the dead!..
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?'..
'llamas is mafia. Jacob is legit. Crys/Alexi sus 3rd' a spirit said..
'Ayyy lmao ayyy lmao ayyy lmao ayyy lmao no help' was another one's song.."

Crys was turned into a badly seasoned stew. Their role is revealed to be Judas.

YBFqMfm.png

The description of their role is as follows:

Judas
Passive Ability: Will return as EVIL to any inspections made against him.
Starting Item: The Book of Belial.
When this item is used, anyone who visits you that same night ends up dead. Disappears after one use.

In the corner of the room, you notice a box.. It seems to be packed quite full..

5qxel4c.png

The box!

Item information: What's in the box!? Curiosity killed the cat. The nametag on the side just says "Mom's stuff". Will you open it, or is it best not to know what's inside? Can be opened during either a day or a night phase, and is only usable once.

This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)

You have 24 hours to decide whom to lynch. Voting is done in this thread here: VOTING THREAD CLICKABLE! - Please give me up to 1 hour to send out all the PMs and fix the timers, etc. Cheers!

WELL WELL WELL. PANDA OR LLAMAS WHO SHALL IT BE

Oath i am not that stupid, please give me a little more credit than that! so do you have the chocolate milk now like Jacob claims?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im also down for a Llamas vote. they needed to be gone a long time ago with all their inactiveness and barely voting to stay alive.

look at it for what you will cause we don't know who said it but the dead said...

"Llamas is mafia, Jacob is Legit, and Crys/Alexi is sus 3rd Party"..... but i can def see this being true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do have the milk.

I was also hit somehow last night???

Well thats good, then Dough saved you.

look at it for what you will cause we don't know who said it but the dead said...

"Llamas is mafia, Jacob is Legit, and Crys/Alexi is sus 3rd Party"..... but i can def see this being true.

except Crys wasn't 3rd party, neither am I- I can assure you.

except Crys wasn't 3rd party, neither am I- I can assure you.

Look Alexi, this is what someone is saying from the dead, they think Llamas are Mafia and they thought either Crys or You were 3rd Party and now Crys death confirms its most likely you...

Jacob seems to be telling the truth about the milk and all that now so most likely not him.

Look Alexi, this is what someone is saying from the dead, they think Llamas are Mafia and they thought either Crys or You were 3rd Party and now Crys death confirms its most likely you...

Jacob seems to be telling the truth about the milk and all that now so most likely not him.

That could mean ANY dead person you know.

How the **** was I hit???

Oath where'd you go help me figure this out ?

if i open this box and die... then it leaves.... 5 x 1 x 1 ? town still has a chance right ?

cause then you'll lynch Llama probably and they are most likely scum then it will be 5 x 1...

- - - Post Merge - - -

That could mean ANY dead person you know.

How the **** was I hit???

i don't know ? someone took your item could they have used it ? maybe mafia killed Crys and 3rd party used your own item against you?

If you guys vote for me & have me killed off, mafia could very well win this game.
although I'm just a victim, not a blue role, so killing me wouldn't be a HUGE loss. we would just be down 1 in town members. but can we really afford that atm? not really.

If you guys vote for me & have me killed off, mafia could very well win this game.
although I'm just a victim, not a blue role, so killing me wouldn't be a HUGE loss. we would just be down 1 in town members. but can we really afford that atm? not really.

WOW !!! no !!! we can still win by losing another town member... you see very paranoid all of a sudden.

WOW !!! no !!! we can still win by losing another town member... you see very paranoid all of a sudden.

ehh paranoid, no lol. your reply to me just seemed like you were convinced i was a 3rd party all of a sudden so i wanted to defend myself.

Oath please look at how scared Alexi just got, after the dead mentioned her name.

ALSO i am prepared to open this box item which might kill me, would the last mafia or last 3rd party do that? NO cause then they lose it for their entire team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats it im opening this Motha F****in Box

oath if i die please don't let Alexi and Llamas slip by...

Cory stole my item. Unless the owner of the transporter stole it from him...

doughssant used her Yum Heart.
I have no items.
Jacob gave me the chocolate milk and therefore CANNOT be scum due to the fact that Sloth cannot give items and mafia cannot KP and use an action in the same night.

Panda, Alexi, Llamas, and meow. One is mafia, one is third party, one has Samson's Lock, and one has nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath please look at how scared Alexi just got, after the dead mentioned her name.

ALSO i am prepared to open this box item which might kill me, would the last mafia or last 3rd party do that? NO cause then they lose it for their entire team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats it im opening this Motha F****in Box

oath if i die please don't let Alexi and Llamas slip by...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does that not work on mobile

Back