• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

You haven't even mentioned sus on Crys. This shows to me that you're willing to let anyone die so you can stay alive.

Wrong I have. Look at my posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Early part of day 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont believe this. there are 3 confirmed blues and 1 99% blue (oath) and one maybe blue (jacob) there are not 6 blues there are probably not even 5 blues.
also minties had a huge target on her back anyway

Right here in response to crys claiming judas

Also it got upped to 7 possible blues with dough

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it was either her or Jacob and I went with Jacob but she is sus too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really panda you believe there are 7 blues?

no i don't know whats going on, oath you better not be wrong.

You realize oath was given everything in this game? No skill was involved. He got the knife. Trundle claimed the same role as him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys is mafia she has nothing to back up her judas claim.

You realize oath was given everything in this game? No skill was involved. He got the knife. Trundle claimed the same role as him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys is mafia she has nothing to back up her judas claim.

And the Ness lynch?

I didn't even read day 1 so idk about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda pls change ur vote.

No I'm town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Days over. Yea I'm scum. I'm gonna write my death post later depending on something.

Time is up. Cory is set to be lynched. However, the post will not be up for another couple of hours since I am really busy. Sorry about that, ladies and gents.

I'll make my own night 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sat if ur here can I get obs now?

No I'm town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Days over. Yea I'm scum. I'm gonna write my death post later depending on something.

LOL gotem

soz I didn't vote I thought we still had another hour.
with how hard Cory was pushing Crys I kind of believe her more now tbh

im in purgatory and im not sure if im allowed to post now or not but i wont out of respect for sataric

nHLRQtY.png

Night 3:

"Fingers were pointed both left and right..
But in the end they settled on Cory's end..
Now they must face yet another night.."
The person you trust most - Are they fiend or friend?

Cory has been lynched. Their role is revealed to be Loki. Well done, Victims.

zjC64tz.png

Their role description:
Loki
Active Ability: Once per game, you can steal an item from a targeted player and take it for yourself. If they have no items, your power is refunded. If they have more than one item, only the item they aquired most recently is stolen.

The Victims are nearing completion of the game. Only a few more bosses remain. Perhaps this item will help them..? Or ruin them..

Icc235p.png

The Ouija Board.

Item information: You can use this item to attempt to contact the ghosts of the dead Observers. But be careful when you summon spirits, as you never know who might be answering your questions..
(This item description is intentionally vague. Use at your own risk! Can only be used at night.)

This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)

You now have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Night ends tomorrow at approximately 20:00 CET.

Back