Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Well considering Ness got lynched for saying "to the town"... I don't think it's unreasonable to be suspicious of a player that didn't know their role's full name, used a chocolate milk instead of giving to a player that could actually be in danger and didn't even know that Guppy has one night life, not two.

Would also like to add he thought the milk would just block an inspection, but if he's not the Miller why would it matter. He could have cleared himself to the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, I didn't even really think Jacob was scum. But he was there so I decided to have this little heated fight to so if he'd slip. Glad I did.:lemon:

wow i guess my wording really ****ed me up didn't it

sorry im being ****ty at mafia, dont really have an excuse for my lack of talent at this game except for the fact that its easter night after dinner and i haven't slept in 42 hours

however I can 100% guarantee that I am Guppy the Cat, the Blue role town member with 2 lives - 1 Night Life

I have the chocolate milk item - that I used out of sheer confusion - which "stops someone from visiting me" not "stops someone from inspecting me" (which I now know what that means)

Daniel I appreciate how hard you are trying, and I would've called me out on the same exact stuff, but if this is a lynch that you are leading, it will lead to a mislynch and town will be down 1 member.
i mean i guess i can say sorry for being hard to work with but I am hoping you guys believe me

Furthermore, I town read Doughssant and Ayaya. I 3rd party read M3ow_.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP :

the Blue role town member with 2 lives - 1 extra Night Life

Why did you use the item to block an inspection if you're not the Miller. You could have cleared yourself if you just didn't use the milk at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And care to explain your reads?

Why did you use the item to block an inspection if you're not the Miller. You could have cleared yourself if you just didn't use the milk at all.

I already mentioned this, but it was kind of sprawled out in a couple posts, so i will put it together here.

So I thought "stopping someone from visiting you" meant "stopping someone from inspecting you."

And I realized that if I gave this item away to a Mafia member on accident, it would stop a possible Town member from seeing their maf role. I thought since no one was really sus of me, I could just use it, and waste it, without someone inspecting me. Therefore getting rid of an item that could potentially be more helpful to scum then town.

I already mentioned this, but it was kind of sprawled out in a couple posts, so i will put it together here.

So I thought "stopping someone from visiting you" meant "stopping someone from inspecting you."

And I realized that if I gave this item away to a Mafia member on accident, it would stop a possible Town member from seeing their maf role. I thought since no one was really sus of me, I could just use it, and waste it, without someone inspecting me. Therefore getting rid of an item that could potentially be more helpful to scum then town.

No one was susipicious of you? Have you read anyone's reads? Why would it make sense for the host to give a Mafia item to town? If you had such a big plan around it, why didn't you ask if it wasn't clear? You could have just not used the item, that's a thing.

I'm done for today. I'll let town handle the rest of this. I need to sleep, so good lynching to town. <3

And care to explain your reads?
Sure,

1. Dough = You say meta is very important, I have posted before a whiiile back my reads on his meta and how it is similar to last games he was town in. Plus he even was smart enough to continue reading me as town. With the sus activity i have been posting, it would only be logical for a scum member to go along with me being an easy scum target.
2. Ayaya = I have very similar reads as she posted a couple posts back. M3ow_ possible 3rd party, Minties possible Maf for the reasons stated. I'm not as sus of Minties tho for the reason she begging to be saved. I don't think she would be so desparate to stay alive, if she was maf, she would fight even harder to stay alive.
3. M3ow_ = Reasons stated by Ayaya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP again:

Dough
Ayaya
M3ow_

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one was susipicious of you? Have you read anyone's reads? Why would it make sense for the host to give a Mafia item to town? If you had such a big plan around it, why didn't you ask if it wasn't clear? You could have just not used the item, that's a thing.

For the 5th time, it was sheer confusion. I thought I had it figured out but I didn't.

Okay Trundle I wasn't online for when Ness ****ed up and people started making cases on him. I miss the last 7 hours of the day due to the timezone of this game. You bringing that up as "evidence" considering Trundle did the exact same thing, really seems a bit sus to me.

When we get searching back, I'll definitely be going through your posts rather than Meow's because I'm pretty sure you're also not town aligned due to the way you're playing in this game.

Ok, valid point. I think we have two hours differences so I can understand how the timezone of this game could screw you up.

And let me just say this,
I've not been playing as well as I usually do because:
1) The game ends at 1 AM for me instead of 10 AM?12 PM like most games;
2) My scumhunting tactics doesn't work like usual with two scum teams making it harder to discern who is scum & who's likely town;
3) The deadline+my schedule doesn't match and thus I don't have as much time to look at the thread as before, I either have to sacrifice sleep or force myself to read early in the morning.

Yes, those are excuses, and yes, it doesn't make me any better or more trustful, as you're probably as busy or more. But I am gonna try harder now that Egg Hunt is over and I've gotten used to the the deadline. Now that more people have flipped that should make things easier, just need the search feature to come back </3

Also I'm flattered you guys think I'm suspicious bc you think I usually play better lol. I thought I'm not much because people kept dismissing my case or it's usually scum who agree because I'm on the wrong track :(

what the heck just happened.... haha sorry I've been gone Easter weekend...

The last few pages with Jacob seem really scummy but i kinda believe him for some reason, i could be wrong but he does seem sincere and the mistakes could be genuine.

Hey I'm not scum because I think I know who the remaining scum are but I can't be 100% sure or tell who it is until night ends. Chao!

thats pretty scummy

- - - Post Merge - - -

i will give u a pinwheel collectible if im not the Cat, the Blue town role.

bribery is against the rules
also if ur guppy you would generate flies let me see them
(disclaimer: not actual use in this game of mafia. it is a reference to the source material. yes i have to issue this because of what i said about the keeper when i wasn't in the game)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also jacob. you do not use chocolate milk. and it expires after one day so ur basically full of **** rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

also oath shoot someone tonight, there are alot of options that are advisable to use right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry last post merge. but jacob could be telling the truth and is guppy, the bloat, or gluttony

Will Night end early if everyone sends in their actions?

Really busy day for me, so no - Afraid not. I have left a gap in my schedule to end the night on time but unfortunately that's all I can spare today.

Am i allowed to return an action, Sataric

Some actions can be either changed or cancelled before the night is over, but far from all of them. That is as specific as I can be within the thread. If you want a clearer answer on things, ask me in a PM.

Do I die when Day starts or does the host kill me as soon as he gets on. I just want to go to the obs chat, I bet they're laughing their asses off.

If someone would use the Monster Manual's primary action, which is counted as a night-action-item, the action would go through in the morning as night phase ended provided that they did not get roleblocked.

Daniel what do you mean I came in at the wrong time? I entered the game before minties post about trundle.

also jacob. you do not use chocolate milk. and it expires after one day so ur basically full of **** rn
what do you mean you "do not use chocolate milk"?
and yea it expires after I use it idk what ur trying to say

Time is up. No more actions will be accepted. The new day post will be up shortly, and then I need some additional time to send out the necessary PMs. Please be patient as I am doing my laundry at the same time, trying to multi-task. Thanks

nHLRQtY.png

Day 3:

"In the depth of night there was a horrible sound..
A blood-curdling shriek of unimaginable pain..
Following the source, bits and pieces were found..
Of the latest victims that the evils had slain.."

Lucanosa was viciously strangled to death. Their role is revealed to be a Victim.
Call me Daniel has sacrificed himself for the greater good. Their role is revealed to be a Victim.
Minties was turned into edible art for blood-thirsty monsters. Their role is revealed to be The Generous Beggar.
Ayaya was destroyed, and their reign of evil has been banished from the world forever. Their role is revealed to be Greed.

eRsaJez.png
Tiop2Vm.png

Their role descriptions are:

Victim
Starting Item: None.

Victim
Starting Item: None.

The Generous Beggar
Passive/Active Ability: Once per night phase, you can investigate another player, revealing their alignment [Town/Mafia/Third-Party] but not their exact role. Note that some roles may give false reads. (Such as Judas showing as Mafia and Mom showing as Town.) As soon as you own an item, you cannot use this ability any longer, unless you give your item away.

Greed
Active Ability: Once per game, you can PM the host during the day phase to cast additional anonymous votes in the daily lynch. For each day that passes, you are given an extra vote - The longer you save this power, the strong it becomes. Example: On Day 5, you would have 5 anonymous votes to cast. These votes cannot be changed or taken back once cast.

Mister Boom has exploded! Luckily, it also revealed a secret treasure room hidden behind the wall! Inside, one of you find the..

r9UQPgn.png

Teleporter!

Item information: The Teleporter can be used during either a day or a night phase to switch places between the device itself and someone's item. What this means is that you take whatever item they are holding, and in return they get the Teleporter. If they do not own any items, you still give them the Teleporter. If they own multiple items, you only take the latest one they earned. This item never expires, and the new owner of the item can use it again the next phase. Time to shuffle!

This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)

The Monster Manual has shown that the currently remaining scum roles are:
Gemini, Loki, and Sloth.

From this point onward, days will be 24 hours long - Same as the nights. So you have 24 hours to decide whom to lynch. Voting is done in this thread here: VOTING THREAD CLICKABLE!

Back