Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Thank you! & yeah I decided on signing up :] as long as it generally goes like the way it does irl (with the few obvious adjustments made for a forum & this type of mafia specifically) I should be good!

I know she didn't type "/in" but I think she wanted to join.

Same problem with Minties, Trojan, and doughssant. Also since I'm not sure how to convert my timezone to CET without looking it up online, would it be possible to have a timer on the OP?

I am having a difficult time getting a timer to look pretty - I threw one together really fast and it ended up looking awful. Would someone please link me to a good site that can make proper BBcode timers, or even make one for me? Would be appreciated.

In any case, game should start in around 6 and a half hours from now. If I am not mistaken, this would be noon in Pacific Daylight Time, and six o'clock in the morning Australian Eastern Daylight Time. However, with 'summertime' just bouncing into effect around the globe this might be off by an hour or two in a worst case scenario. For simplicity's sake, each day and night will end at the same hour, so once you learn which time that is for you personally it should be alright.

ii00hvL.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ya I see it now I think he just put her where Starrywolf was... Haha ok

Yes, I didn't keep the original sign-up order because it was more convenient this way. Heh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure to update my name in the signups list

Fixed!

I've found Wolframalpha works well for timers. Hold on lemme get it working

http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12:00+pm+PST&x=0&y=0
It should display the time differences, so maybe this could work?

It displays the correct time indeed, but does it come in BBcode format with a countdown option? In any case, I appreciate the help!

I'm heading out now but I think I will be back in time to get the PMs sent out and the game going at the designated time. Last chance to sign up, everyone.

bla_1458673200.png

Ok, I can't get a gif working, but that pic refreshes in its countdown each time you refresh.

Last edited:
Sign ups are now closed, unless you can PM me within the next ten minutes or so. I am randomizing the roles that will be included in the game (since the list of possible roles is long) as well as which person gets which role, and only making minor balancing tweaks if necessary to make the game more fair. (Not all new players on one team, etc..) Unfortunately I will NOT play favorites so if you don't get a role or team that you are happy with I can only apologize. Some runs in the Binding of Isaac is simply unlucky. ;) PMs will start going out in less than an hour. Once again, please make sure to have space in your inbox, and remember that this is a No-PM game - You are not allowed to talk about this game with anyone outside of the thread. Thanks.

The first PM is now going out. I am sending each role in the same order that the players are written on the sign-up list. Please allow up to a full hour for the roles to be completely sent out. I am taking it slow in order to avoid any mistakes. Cheers!

Yay thank you for the timer Sataric! It really helps :D
It's 1 AM here so good night, see you guys tomorrow

All role PM's have been sent out. If you did not receive one, or noticed any sort of error, please contact me ASAP. Game will start on scheduled time.

Day 1

nHLRQtY.png

Day 1:

"Down into the basement, the victims walked..
Dust, debris, and spiderwebs wherever they went..
Within the darkness around them, death closely stalked..
Will they be able to escape from evils cruel intent..?"

You have stumbled upon a treasure room. Inside you find:

bbOXeuj.png
Chocolate Milk.

Item information: Leaving the Chocolate Milk out at night causes any person who visits you to stumble into it and spill it. Seeing spilled Chocolate Milk causes your visitors great distress and they will be prevented from completing their intended action on you. Can only be used once. (As the milk will end up spoiling if nobody visits.)

This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)

You have 48 hours to decide on whom to lynch. Voting is done in this thread here: VOTING THREAD CLICKABLE!

Reminders:
This is a No-PM's-Allowed game.

You are allowed to give away one item to a person of your choosing each day phase if you so desire. In order to do so, you PM me (the host) and state which item you wish to give away, and to whom. The new owner of the item will not be notified of their gift until the next phase (night) begins, but you cannot change your mind once you have decided to give something away. Obviously, you lose the items power if you give it to someone else. Finally, you can only use one item or power per night even if you possess several different options.

Please remember to play towards your win condition, and note that we have some new players in this game - I expect the veterans to set a good example for them with their behavior. I will be very harsh in enforcing the rules, so don't even consider bending them in your favor, and do not forget to vote each day.

The game has now begun!

ty for doing this
also blue baby should have the ppop not the book of revelations js

- - - Post Merge - - -

also could i have obs

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually replacements

Back