• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your best friend in Wild World?

Belle of Pripyat

Funky Town
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Spring Shamrock
My BFF is Poncho. :blush: He reminds me almost every day that we're "photo pals." And today he suggested we wear matching leotards around town. LOL

Maple and Stitches seem to be best friends and I'm very happy about that. They were both starting villagers and I love them both a lot. I plan to keep all of my cubs!

Mine is Portia, her house is reduced to nothing but shirts and a regal bed. I need to stop giving her what she wants..

Vesta is my best friend in all the Animal Crossing games, but for Wild World specifically, Stitches was pretty close to me as well

Last edited:
Lily. I got her through another copy, which is cool how they apparently hitch a ride to your town after you visit- odd moving mechanic, not as direct as New Leaf where you literally invite them to your town, but it was the first handheld and the second (for the NA region) in the series. So, it's all good.

Biskit. He lives next to me, as is always talking about food.... So yeah, BFF! :D

Definitely Moe, i loved him ever since i was little! (Also that reminds me, it is so funny how the villagers keep mentioning the time so much in Wild World)

My personal BFF in Wild World is Ruby. She's just so adorable!
My friend has a yellow lab that she adores and one of the first villagers in her town was Goldie so she immediately took a liking to her. They are still BFF.

I think the villager I'm closest to in my Wild World village is Rasher!

My best friend was Blaire, but she moved away. Now I don't really have any close friends, because I don't play as often as I used to.

I know I said that Rasher was the villager I was closest with, but as for villagers who have literally claimed me to be their bestest friend, Drake recently did this.

I just started playing Animal Crossing again a few days ago, but probably Apollo! 💕💕💕

back when i still had my copy of wild world, pango was my best friend, for reasons i can't comprehend. apparently she's a peppy villager, but for some reason i always thought she was snooty?

back when i still had my copy of wild world, pango was my best friend, for reasons i can't comprehend. apparently she's a peppy villager, but for some reason i always thought she was snooty?

Same here. I had her in GCN, and always thought she was snooty. :eek:

As for the question, in WW I have gotten many villager pics, but the first villager's pic I got was Pecan's, so Pecan's my best friend, I guess. Good thing she's still in my WW town, in GCN she moved. :(

Fir a long time it was Static >u< He moved away and I haven't picked up the game in years

Honestly thinking of restarting again xD ain't got time for weed picking xD

Last edited:
Back