• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy 3: Sailor Moon Mafia Endgame

Rip me in general TBH

AAAY gg folks - dat majority tho.
AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Endgame
After mourning the lost of Sailor Mercury, they knew that if they didn't find the traitor today, they would be able to execute their plan.
Sailor Moon noticed someone about Mercury's corpse. It had burn marks on it that seemed to be what killed her. The others quickly reliased that only Sailor Mars could use fire magic.
Sailor Mars then began to turn into a hideous demon, the demon that was possessing her. The other sailors transformed and were prepared to fight. However, the demon didn't do anything, it was fighting the true Sailor Mars over control for the body.
"Just do it, please" uttered out of Sailor Mars's mouth. With tears in their eyes, the sailors put their best friend to rest. They foiled Queen Beyrl's plan, but lost their mentors and 2 of their closets friends.

Town somewhat wins!

Sailor Moon(Na?ve Dectective) was N e s s
Sailor Mercury(Sane Detective) was Srirachakat
Sailor Mars(Mafioso) was Tom
Sailor Jupiter(Paranoid Detective) was Natty
Sailor Venus(Insane Detective) was Nightmares

Obs:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/RaejfLKeM3n
Action List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-NWW1r3XeEzEYMtMQmOa9YtWbkdqhGAAMEj6b4ZU_hs/htmlview

Last edited:
lol u guys doubting about that we'd win. it was fairly obvious

I thought it was tom all along i just wanted to be sure (cuz I always doubt myself)

The IRC bot isn't up this weekend right

I wish it could play dethys
I messaged Jubs about it earlier today, so idk. As of now, no.

And it can play dethys! In fact, it can do the dethy that we play, dethy7 (dethy + mafioso + townie), and dethy11 (1 GF, 2 Framers, and 2 cops of each sanity).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant that we could start another one here on the forums tho. I'd make an Undertale Dethy7, but I think that'd drive Oath to quit TBT and that'd be tragic

I messaged Jubs about it earlier today, so idk. As of now, no.

And it can play dethys! In fact, it can do the dethy that we play, dethy7 (dethy + mafioso + townie), and dethy11 (1 GF, 2 Framers, and 2 cops of each sanity).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant that we could start another one here on the forums tho. I'd make an Undertale Dethy7, but I think that'd drive Oath to quit TBT and that'd be tragic

even if he lwft he'd be back in a couple weeks. mafia's influence is too strong :lemon:

OH the bot can? That's great. Because hosting SS3 and dethys are a struggle because I try making them as nice looking as possible when they end so quickly.

Back