Mafia Dethy 3: Sailor Moon Mafia Endgame

I got a town result of salsa cat

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to say that SarasaKat and Nightmares are town because i'm pretty sure that Nightmares would be acting differently if she were mafia, and that 1 of them is insane. Insane cops get town back on the mafia for insane, kat.

Tom or Natty are mafia, or you could lynch me today if you believe i'm scum to help bring it to 2v1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone is faking the result on me, but with 3 mafia results i'd be a good lynch candidate today since mafia might use me as a good endgame lynch.

So yeah, lynching me would be good but its not #1 option tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway my nyquil is kicking in LOL l8er

Nightmares: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on N e s s D1)
Salsakat: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Town on Natty D1)
N e s s: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Town on Kat D1)
Natty: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on N e s s D1)
Tom: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on Kat D1)

ok I keep going over things in my mind and I'm starting to stress myself out about this cop stuff... but lynching when we're not certain is kinda throwing the game away because that'd make tomorrow lylo (I think?)

It would make tomorrow mylo I think I dunno terms man. Ness can't even count or read properly so we ought to policy lynch him for that honestly

It would make tomorrow mylo I think I dunno terms man. Ness can't even count or read properly so we ought to policy lynch him for that honestly

I was kinda confused but pretty sure it's lylo because while we could no lynch tomorrow, we'd have to lynch scum to win, otherwise no lynching would allow scum to kill 1 of 2 town N3 and win

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: No lynch

I just read that, and how about not being an idiot if we're at 5 players with 1 mislynch affordable?

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: No Lynch

I just read that, and how about not being an idiot if we're at 5 players with 1 mislynch affordable?

##Vote: No Lynch
Of course! But you only have two mafia inspections on you. :)

I'm super sorry for all the dumbass questions, but what's "lynch"?
" Lynch" is voting to kill the person you think is most suspicious. Whoever gets the most votes is then "lynched" and killed.

##Vote: No lynch

Night 2
The scouts gather all their information on the others to try and find out who was the culprit. However, they knew their results were possibly tampered with and could not kill a dear friend with weak evidence. They agreed to meet again the next day to gather more. But fate would not be so kind to one of them tonight...

You all have 24 hours to PM your actions. All players can now send in actions, and once all of them are received Day 2 will begin. You cannot change your target once you PM me.

I got a town result of salsa cat

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to say that SarasaKat and Nightmares are town because i'm pretty sure that Nightmares would be acting differently if she were mafia, and that 1 of them is insane. Insane cops get town back on the mafia for insane, kat.
Ye ik - I got back Natty as town. So that'd make her and you mafia, despite you having to be Na?ve cop at the same time.

(gdi Ness - the one result I have a hard time using when making tables and ****)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm atleast 100% sure on Nightmares being town right now.
Why do you say that? She could be sxum and still be confused about everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@first responce *you having to be Naive cop and mafioso at the same time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whaaa why xD //doesn't get this game
Hey it's ok! Mafia's a pretty complicated game. As long as you're learning, you're moving in the right direction! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone is faking the result on me, but with 3 mafia results i'd be a good lynch candidate today since mafia might use me as a good endgame lynch.
Wasn't it mafia on you from Natty and Nightmares, and mafia on me from Tom?

Also, as a side comment, I feel like he's town this game also b/c of meta. Even though I was really hoping for him to be scum b/c it'd be an ez game.

(@Nightmares: Meta's basically how someone acts in previous games. A scummy meta would be someone acting like how they usually act when mafia or against the town. A townie meta would be someone acting like how they usually act when town.)

Side note 2.0: If I die, then it's confirmed that Tom can't be Sane since he got guilty on me, so Ness could only be Sane (if I'm Naive), Naive (if I'm Sane), or Mafia if Natty or Nightmares are Sane. Just ftr :lemon: AKA Ness isn't Insane either

Who do you feel is town? Nightmares or someone else @saladkat
I've gained power in the food chain >:D

Hm, well I'm TRing Ness. I'd like to think Nightmares is town, but I'm not entirely sure b/c questions aren't really a super big tell. There's been one post from her about cops and stuff I've been meaning to look at more deeply. But on my chart, I haven't crossed off Mafioso for anyone except for myself - there's scenarios where all 4 of you guys could be scum depending on who's telling the truth.

Hbu fam

Back