Ruby
Lobo
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Green Candy
Hi guys! I've drained my ABD dry of TBT so I have resorted to an art request thread.
I'd really love if you guys tried to draw any of my OC's here http://toyhou.se/aho/characters I'll love you forever if you ever decide to draw any of them.
If you'd like I can tip you with hybrids or igb just send me a VM/PM I'd be glad to do that <33

Thank you :3

Last edited:
Hello! I've got a drawing of Mieru for you in the works! I fell in love with her strawberry theme and the balloons were a nice touch!

I've finished the picture! Unfortunately, it's a pencil and paper drawing and I'll have to wait until the sun is out to photograph it. The lights in my room are too dim to take a picture without the flash and the colours get completely washed out if the flash is on.

Traditional art woes, I suppose. But now, I'll bet you can't wait for my next post!

I've finished the picture! Unfortunately, it's a pencil and paper drawing and I'll have to wait until the sun is out to photograph it. The lights in my room are too dim to take a picture without the flash and the colours get completely washed out if the flash is on.

Traditional art woes, I suppose. But now, I'll bet you can't wait for my next post!

Thank you so much for drawing my OC! I'm excited to see your drawing <33

fYkfEK1.jpg

Hope you like her! She's a cutie! Sorry about the wait; the sun just wouldn't cooperate the past few days.

Last edited:
HNI_0004.JPG

Sorry her body looks really bad but I hope you like it! ^w^

Last edited:
Back