• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw some of my hot bbs <3

Chiisanacx

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0684-5719-3784
Ruby
Lobo
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Green Candy
Hi guys! I've drained my ABD dry of TBT so I have resorted to an art request thread.
I'd really love if you guys tried to draw any of my OC's here http://toyhou.se/aho/characters I'll love you forever if you ever decide to draw any of them.
If you'd like I can tip you with hybrids or igb just send me a VM/PM I'd be glad to do that <33

Thank you :3

Last edited:
Hello! I've got a drawing of Mieru for you in the works! I fell in love with her strawberry theme and the balloons were a nice touch!

I've finished the picture! Unfortunately, it's a pencil and paper drawing and I'll have to wait until the sun is out to photograph it. The lights in my room are too dim to take a picture without the flash and the colours get completely washed out if the flash is on.

Traditional art woes, I suppose. But now, I'll bet you can't wait for my next post!

I've finished the picture! Unfortunately, it's a pencil and paper drawing and I'll have to wait until the sun is out to photograph it. The lights in my room are too dim to take a picture without the flash and the colours get completely washed out if the flash is on.

Traditional art woes, I suppose. But now, I'll bet you can't wait for my next post!

Thank you so much for drawing my OC! I'm excited to see your drawing <33

I'll draw Tabby for you! Examples of my art are in my avatar and sig pic :>

fYkfEK1.jpg

Hope you like her! She's a cutie! Sorry about the wait; the sun just wouldn't cooperate the past few days.

Last edited:
HNI_0004.JPG

Sorry her body looks really bad but I hope you like it! ^w^

Last edited:
Back