• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist ~

I have the kiddie set in catalog. Some pieces I have already so if you want I can get start tonight on customizing you a set and get it to you tomorrow night?

You seemed like helping KeAi so Ill help you. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I got a silver shovel in my museum if you want it ill pick it up too

Last edited:
I have the kiddie set in catalog. Some pieces I have already so if you want I can get start tonight on customizing you a set and get it to you tomorrow night?

You seemed like helping KeAi so Ill help you. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I got a silver shovel in my museum if you want it ill pick it up too

Aww! Thank you so muchh!!! I really need the set! Pls. send me a pm tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Imee! If you still need these items I can give them to you!

Imee! If you still need these items I can give them to you!

Dang! Sorry i forgot to update my list. Ive got everyothing except for the customized kiddie set. If you can get that one for me. I can either give you tbt/igb or clovers. If you want. ^_^

aw ok! I dontttt think i have the full set, I'm missing some, but when i do (if tim&tom allows for it) get the full set anytime soon ill let you know and help you out don't need any fees! c:

aw ok! I dontttt think i have the full set, I'm missing some, but when i do (if tim&tom allows for it) get the full set anytime soon ill let you know and help you out don't need any fees! c:

It's okayy! Just let me know if you can. Customizing items are not easy (that's why im buying them here cuz i have no patience XD)

Do you need the customized kiddie set? Or also the the exteriors? I'll try to get them to you ASAP

Do you need the customized kiddie set? Or also the the exteriors? I'll try to get them to you ASAP

I need both of them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just ordered the entire set for you. I'll get to work on the customization first thing tomorrow. I'm so tired right now.

Thank you so much. Please, do let me know. I badly need it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can visit my shampoodle for free, if you haven't used it yet

Thank you! Please let me know if you're online. :)

Back