• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey

Joltik

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Just thought I should say hey and make a brief introductory post after making an account last night.

I started playing acnl back in July and made an account here to potentially get a new villager or two for my town, Twinleaf (stole the name from Pok?mon) or whatever else. My name's Bradley (the username Joltik is also taken from pok?mon, as he is my favourite) and that's pretty much it... So, hey! :blush:

Welcome there! Some cool Pokemon ref~ Twinleaf is a lovely name for an Animal Crossing town, it's a good idea!

Hi Joltik. Welcome. I just recently became reactive on this site after a looooong break. So tell me, who are your dreamies? Which ones have you obtained? Maybe I can help you out!

Welcome there! Some cool Pokemon ref~ Twinleaf is a lovely name for an Animal Crossing town, it's a good idea!

Awh, thanks and I'm glad you agree; I couldn't think of anything original at the time but Twinleaf fit the new leaf theme well xD

Hi Joltik. Welcome. I just recently became reactive on this site after a looooong break. So tell me, who are your dreamies? Which ones have you obtained? Maybe I can help you out!

I've never really thought about dreamies to be honest but at the moment I really want Flip the jock monkey, despite how unpopular he seems :c In my town I have (and love) Chief, Phil and Kitty though :D

Last edited:
I have and love chief as well! He's an awesome villager!

What's your favorite thing to do in New Leaf?

I have and love chief as well! He's an awesome villager!

What's your favorite thing to do in New Leaf?

Chief is so adorable, I have him in the red letter jacket so it has a little C on the front for him and it's the cutest thing ^___^.

And I really enjoy completing the encyclopaedias - Only got 1 diving creature, 4 bugs and 7 fish left to get but sadly I won't get them all until August xD Still quite a few pieces of artwork left to get for Blathers though so won't finish the museum collection for a little while. How about you???

Hi! Welcome to TBT! :)

Hi, and thanks :D

Welcome! Joltik - Galvantula is one of my fav pokemon lines! feel free to private message any questions or whatever :D

I love talking to the villagersand doing things for them, and of course filling the museum! But some days I just go to the island and fish all day, just for fun. Lol

Last edited:
I love talking to the villagersand doing things for them, and of course filling the museum! But some days I just go to the island and fish all day, just for fun. Lol

Ah yeah sounds awesome :3

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes (and galvantula appreciation!)

Welcome! :D

Getting some villagers I like was what initially drew me here too!

Love the pokemon references! I'm dying for Pokemon Go and Sun and Moon! x.x

Back