• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia SS3 8: Easter Mafia TOWN WINS

Dinosaurz

Liam
Bells
Switch
2230-1915-6718
Festival Lantern
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
I'm off school today too so this is going up now
It is a cold, spring night. The easter bunny is making his rounds. But wait, he sees something in the distance. He quickly runs and abandoned his eggs, and in the morning, everyone is wondering where there easter eggs are. The kids are shouting, some call the easter egg a coward, some call it on the town wolf, and some even blaim the kid for playing a prank. But who is the culprit?
Rolelist:
Easter Bunny (SS): You have a vast army of tiny baby easter chicks, and they will smother whoever votes you last to death
Innocent Kid (Townie): Your just a kid who wanted his easter egg (RIP)
Wolf (Mafioso): You were hungry, and you hate chocolate. You tried to kill the easter bunny but you are terrible at killing therefore you just scared him.
10/10 storyline
first 3 people to type /in are in
MAY THE ODDS, BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR
I have been planing this since neko atsume cause I can't do a full game, daniel just happened to have to same idea. its been written out since before daniels game

Last edited:
i'd join but not really feeling up to it right rn tbh

kk pm's going out soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

DAY 1
It is a cold, spring night. The easter bunny is making his rounds. But wait, he sees something in the distance. He quickly runs and abandoned his eggs, and in the morning, everyone is wondering where there easter eggs are. The kids are shouting, some call the easter egg a coward, some call it on the town wolf, and some even blaim the kid for playing a prank. But who is the culprit?
Type ##vote in this thread to vote, day will last 24 hours or when two votes are made on the same person

Last edited:
##VOTE: Daniel

I'm townie. If Daniel is SS then mafia has to vote and mafia dies. If Daniel is mafia, town votes and mafia dies.

Well, I can't argue with that logic :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Comon Sarsa, wanna take the shot?

Gonna assume you're claiming SS

Ya wanna die buddy? Cause there wILL BE CONSEQUENCES!
##VOTE: CallMeDaniel

Yeah no, Im SS.

Back