• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Simple's Gallery!

That moment you come back to draw something in months and come up with something weird and random LOL! Been so busy that I couldn't post. Will be drawing more hopefully~

jtVOYQ0.png

your chibis are still so cute! <3 i love them!

Thank you! I haven't had the time to finish my last sketch! Will be doing that soon and doodling randomly this coming week! Haha!

Last edited:
This is fun, lets look through my draw bin full of drawings that never made it to the finish line! xD (Lets laugh together)​

hDeVgKL.png

I like the girl with the pink beret. And is she holding a donut jar? :D

LOVE IT when I come back to threads and see visible improvement.
You're committed, Simple! And if we compare your [latest work] to the draw bin dump, it looks like you've worked on a personal style too, which is amazing. I'll be sticking around to see where your direction in art goes from here.

Also, ha, I love your watermark! It's so creative, and I'd expect nothing less from you ;-]
Might as well call you the queen of animations!
and on another note, I don't get how you were able to draw a perfect heart like that. whenever I do hearts - which is rarely, BUT STILL - I have to do it in one stroke, because if I did it how you did it (with two strokes), it'd end up weird. LOL

LOVE IT when I come back to threads and see visible improvement.
You're committed, Simple! And if we compare your [latest work] to the draw bin dump, it looks like you've worked on a personal style too, which is amazing. I'll be sticking around to see where your direction in art goes from here.

Also, ha, I love your watermark! It's so creative, and I'd expect nothing less from you ;-]
Might as well call you the queen of animations!
and on another note, I don't get how you were able to draw a perfect heart like that. whenever I do hearts - which is rarely, BUT STILL - I have to do it in one stroke, because if I did it how you did it (with two strokes), it'd end up weird. LOL

Omg, words cannot explain how I feel about what you just said. Total love! You are always amazing and queen of animations?! I am cracking up! Thanks so much for the support and love. I know I can only improve from here. I've been busy finishing up my last term so haven't been able to draw, but I will be drawing often! I think my style will vary because I'm still in the experimental stage. I still have some drawings I left off, so will be finishing up that soon. Not to mention the heart thing took practice since the 4th grade! Super easy its like two tacos on each side (haha)! I wish I could show you my star, its so weird.... I do miss making GIF signatures, but so many people are skilled today so I don't think there is a need for me, but I wouldn't mind collabing with you fosho~ Anyways, I always look forward to your comment. Thanks again.

I thought I would finally finish it off! Loved creating this piece, Thinking of auctioning some of my drawings if worthy~

2s2DSur.png

Last edited:
This is weird, but what program(s) do you use for your drawings and recording them? c:

Back