• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Simple's Gallery!

Wow, feels like I haven't drawn forever. Went back old school and doing this hobby 3-4 times a year lol~ Recent update, learning to water color.

HGcQOsM.png
I4e83Xw.png

XRO4Ilf.png

Wow, its been 3 years since I've picked up my drawing pad. Out of curiosity I wondered if I could pick up where I left off. Sadly, it seems I haven't improved nor changed my style haha! Maybe one day :') Not sure if I should even finish this :rolleyes:

fRuRIkQ.png

BLboiMf.png

Last edited:
Wow, its been 3 years since I've picked up my drawing pad. Out of curiosity I wondered if I could pick up where I left off. Sadly, it seems I haven't improved nor changed my style haha! Maybe one day :') Not sure if I should even finish this :rolleyes:

fRuRIkQ.png

BLboiMf.png

looking at ur past drawings i think you for sure improved!!! as i already told you this drawing is so so cute i hope you finish it <3
even if you don't, it looks like a little girl w/ creepy eyes & i dig it. ;)

I am super beginner at drawing x3 I got asked to draw a friend's mayor and the steps of creating something nice is so difficult .__.

So I tell myself (I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed) LOL!

Feel like quitting... but MUST FINISH! Showing how I ended up with the final result, still deciding if I should change it up D: Will post as I make more updates~ May not finish.. I don't want to ruin the mayor :confused:

02tWmmI.jpg

j68zZW2.png

Tuxk5Rq.png

zV892lh.png

SPoInLg.png

Last edited:
After a few hours adjusting and changing things, I ended up here. Glad I didn't give up, but same time feel like this isn't complete. Thought I would post my progress :#

Q96HvSj.png

OMFG!!! Your art is SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish I had an artistic talent (other than musical)!

OMFG!!! Your art is SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish I had an artistic talent (other than musical)!

OMG HAHA, No! I am no where near good! I am still evolving and trying to pick my own style. Just experimenting! Thank you so much for your comment and feedback! I feel like musical talent is better...

Started to color. Time to practice shading and random stuff I haven't practiced in forever :(

xm7wyLp.png

Last edited:
oh wow you DID improve! thats so nice to see :) keep it up!!

this inspired me to keep on drawing too

Haven't been around for a while because ACNH took over my life! (Baha) I found a whole new way to draw digitally and make more movements, so I thought I would test out a non line art~ What better way to start drawing again by starting with marshal? ^-^ Super simple, missing some stuff, but hopefully I can post more and see if I'll continue to improve!
taDi2kS.gif

Alright!, Moving on to something a little more fresh but similar. To the NEXT PROJECT!
Will be posting more updates of this or similar style~

Y7166Kx.png

Haven't posted in quite a while! Been busy with school and haven't drawn regularly since 2 years! I decided to challenge myself to do another 1 year challenge, given that I improved so much looking back to this thread! I decided to sketch for a few friends on a different game and take small commissions. I will be sharing them throughout the week if anyone wants to see~

im3jFB5.gif

zw5BeOm.gif

Back