• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia SS3 7: DAMN DANIEL Town Wins!

The bold seems pretty aggressive, no?

Also @I know you didn't say anything about SS - that's why I'm confidant that Trundle is Super Saint and not mafia. That was his question, after all.

This case was scummy if you ask me, since all of those were calm points besides the 1st one.

I got the impression that it was pretty demanding - a form of aggression. It wasn't outright aggressive of course, but.

Damnnnnnnn Endgame!
After a few minutes of arguing and interrogating, the majority of the crowd decided who to the bomber must be.
After witnessing the sensless bickering between Daniel and Daniel, Ellen lashed out. She yelled, "Just search me! Prove my innocence!"
"No don't waste our time!" said Daniel, but the audience noticed the strange silence Daniel was giving.
"It's him!" everyone agreed on. They began to search him for a switch or other weapons, but due to the anger and chaos of everyone swarming Daniel, the switch to the bomb was crushed by everyone trampling him, and the shards pierced his chest giving him a slow agonizing death.

The day was saved, the bomb was deactivated. As everyone began to calm down and call their families, Ellen uttered, "The whole audience gets free tablets!"

The crowd cheered, it was a good day.

Ness was Daniel
Trundle was Ellen
Sarsakat was Daniel

Last edited:
After witnessing the sensless bickering between Daniel and Daniel,

"Sensless bickering"

dNVvntX.gif

Back