Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
SS3 DAMN DANIEL
After only a week or so of the meme being alive, Damn Daniel is now on Ellen. Ellen DeGeneres has brought more awareness to the meme than ever before. Daniel has gotten a life time supply of Vans shoes, and everyone is happy, except Daniel. He was just a simple teenager. But when the meme came to be, was the subject to many a "DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS" by his peers at school. He thought it was funny at first, but after the 17th time, he had enough. Hearing that Daniel would be on Ellen, turned his frustration into murderous rage. He went to the show, and after it ended,informed the audience that a bomb(his bomb) was planted in the studio. In the chaos, some pointed that it was Daniel who planted it, others pointed to Damn Daniel, and some even accused Ellen. Who will be the one held responsible?

Only 3 players are able to play, first 3 to post /in will be the ones to play.

Playerlist:
1. N e s s
2. Trundle
3. Sarsakat

Rolelist:
Daniel(Townie)- You are the star of the whole meme, Damn Daniel. You are only a 14 year old freshman, but somehow made it to Ellen because your friend said your name funny. You can wear white vans. But other than that, you have no special abilities.
Ellen DeGeneres(Super Saint)- You are an extremely famous celebrity. You host your own talk show called, Ellen, very creative. You've even hosted the Oscars one year. Because you are everyone's favorite superstar, your fans will kill the person who sent you to your death, should you be lynched.
Daniel(Mafioso)- You were a simple kid(albeit slightly crazy), who was just born with the wrong name. You've had enough of this meme, and you want anyone who is keeping the meme alive dead.
All voting will be done on this thread.
Good luck~

Last edited:
He was just a simple teenager. But when the meme came to be, was the subject to many a "DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS" by his peers at school. He thought it was funny at first, but after the 17th time, he had enough.

do u wanna like talk about it ..?

Damnn Day 1
"There's a bomb in the studio!" said a strange boy. The whole audience became hysterical as they all tried to flee. The doors wouldn't open however, someone had trapped everyone in the soon to be graveyard.
"The bomb wasn't here before the show started, and no on has left. So the bomber must be still here! We need to find them and get them to deactivate the bomb!" Some single Mom audience member yelled.
"It's the kid who claimed to find the bomb in the first place!" Said one man.
"No, it's Daniel!" someone else said. "No one searched him for weapons, because he's a guest star!"
"But couldn't it also be Ellen with that logic?" Said another.
"NO IT CAN"T BE HER!" said a group of crazed fans.
The confused crowd came to agreement that it could only be those 3 that could have planted, but who was it? Innocent lives are at stake, vote wisely.
Game ends whenever someone gets the majority(2) votes.

I'm the Super-Saint, my role name is Ellen and everyone in the audience gets a free tablet!

Hi yes both of you claim now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the Super-Saint, my role name is Ellen and everyone in the audience gets a free tablet!

I'd like a claim from SarasaKat before I claim however.

Back