Thread: Can more than 1 person play this game on 1 wii u?

Bells
    3DS
    4527-7530-2412
    NN ID
    awesomeelle2001
    Items: Red LilyWhite LilyPear (Fruit)Tasty CakeBell CorrectionCollectible Correction

Can more than 1 person play this game on 1 wii u?

So, say I only have 1 Wii U but I want someone else to play...can they on mine? Or do they need their own Wii U?

Bells
    3DS
    3909-7903-4188
    NN ID
    Pokebub123
    Items: Yellow CosmoRed CosmoTasty CakePikachu Easter EggSakura Easter EggPear (Fruit)
Gift received at 06-04-2015, 05:38 PM from jobby47
Message: Enjoy. :)CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Classic Easter EggMarch Birthstone (Aquamarine)The Bell Tree Fair 2013 PatchRed Candy
    People have to play on the same Wii U, I don't believe there's online play.

Each player will have to have an amiibo to play with, otherwise, they can't do anything unfortunately. The bundle comes with two amiibo and the other AC amiibo are selling cheap at Fry's and Amazon.

Totally agree with Pokebub. sad.

Bells
    3DS
    2165-8351-5150
    NN ID
    CDT (GMT -6)
    Items: White LilyJanuary Birthstone (Garnet)Red LilyPear (Fruit)Tasty Cake
    You can have up to four players on the game, and while each player should have an amiibo, I think there is a way that you can add Villager players if you lack enough amiibos.

I wish there was online play, I think that would improve the interaction of the game for people who do not have a group to play with in person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have up to four players on the game, and while each player should have an amiibo, I think there is a way that you can add Villager players if you lack enough amiibos.

I wish there was online play, I think that would improve the interaction of the game for people who do not have a group to play with in person.

Bells
    3DS
    2509-1753-8208
    Yes, you can definitely play with villager players. You an even rename the villagers! Girl 3 is quite the popular choice around these parts!
    Town: Irisvosk
    Mayor: Colettka