• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Can more than 1 person play this game on 1 wii u?

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
So, say I only have 1 Wii U but I want someone else to play...can they on mine? Or do they need their own Wii U?

People have to play on the same Wii U, I don't believe there's online play.

Each player will have to have an amiibo to play with, otherwise, they can't do anything unfortunately. The bundle comes with two amiibo and the other AC amiibo are selling cheap at Fry's and Amazon.

You can have up to four players on the game, and while each player should have an amiibo, I think there is a way that you can add Villager players if you lack enough amiibos.

I wish there was online play, I think that would improve the interaction of the game for people who do not have a group to play with in person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have up to four players on the game, and while each player should have an amiibo, I think there is a way that you can add Villager players if you lack enough amiibos.

I wish there was online play, I think that would improve the interaction of the game for people who do not have a group to play with in person.

Yes, you can definitely play with villager players. You an even rename the villagers! Girl 3 is quite the popular choice around these parts!

Back