• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia SS3 Mafia 6 - Neko Atsume

i over slept i meant to take a little nap and now its hours later, i hate when i do that. Now ill have a hard time sleeping tonight.

No im just "kitty" but it says im leisurely... what about you ?

still waiting to hear from Trundle... ? ? ?

Where does it say "kitty" in your role pm?

Mine didn't give a nature or what ever that is, but it did give me a power level of 111 and 24 visits

it says Tabitha at the top and then a pic of a cute little kitten that has a caption that say Town Kitty and then to the right it says Personality: Townie Power Lv: 40 Visits: 159 (which i have no idea what those mean) and then a description that says A leisurely calico tabby with no special abilities just your vote and voice, you win when all bad kitties are removed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOW IS THE BAD CAT NOT TUBBS

I dont know what tubbs is, but if you wish to comment on the game i suggest you ask for obs (haha this game has one) you know the rules oath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sarasakat do i get to do something with my Power Lv ?

So right now, I see Panda as breaking rules 5 or 10 with her last post, which is grounds to MK. However, this is a SS3 - a modkill would immediately end the game., not to mention that SS3s are usually pretty light/not serious for a mafia game. Do you guys care than Panda broke 5/10 and want me to MK, or would you like to play it out?

Last edited:
sorry guys i thought i was just describing and paraphrasing it enough to not break the rules, but i understand that it is a little too close to the PM's sent to us. its up to you guys. no worries.

Honestly, Idc partially because those specific descriptors do little towards proving/disproving her (except for the description itself(on inconsequentialness)

I'm a brownish colour, Princess, I'm literally just a townie. I feel like Sarasa may have messed this up.

Because everyone is claiming townie. I know I'm a townie, one is lying because mafia. I doubt the blue role would lie after everyone has already claimed.

Well I guess they could but that just makes it harder for their team mate... Thought I figure by now, Panda, you're the Super Saint. I voted Dolby and if you were mafia you would have already voted for him to win the game. So you're just trying to figure out who the real townie is - me or Dolby. Just remember that I claimed townie first whereas most SS3 games have two SS claims rather than two townie claims. I haven't played enough SS3 to know the meta super well but I assure you Dolby is scum.

END GAME

It wasn't long until a pot was discovered that held food crumbs. And lone and behold - the crumbs tasted exactly like Deluxe Tuna Bits! The various cats in the yard turned to Dolby, the one who stayed near the Earthenware Pot the most, mewing various insults and slander to ward off the bad kitten from trying to steal any more of their generously donated food. Dolby retreated in dismay.

But Dolby isn't the kind to give up. Even when all blame was shifted onto him, Chairman Meow was the kind to persevere. He trained hard in the kitty wars of '08, and he wasn't about to let himself waste away just because he was falsely accused of stealing what was so important to everyone else. He was going to find the true culprit, and he was going to get the truth exposed if that was the last thing he did. So he researched.

He braved the scorching deserts of Cathoolo. He ventured into the damp ruins of Nicaragua. He even navigated through the jungle that was Donald Trump's hair. And eventually, he found decisive evidence that he wasn't the kitten to blame - his final obstacle was a sky high pile of discarded Deluxe Tuna Bit cans - and his mortal enemy Tubbs sat at the very top, waiting for his arrival. With a mighty mew, Chairman Meow rushed forward, burying himself in the Deluxe Tuna Bits cans as it knocked Panda1376 off of the throne. Panda1376 fought hard for balance, but ended up falling backwards, right onto Chairman Meow, killing them both on impact.

Dolby's brave efforts will always be remembered. He had knocked down the goliath known as Panda1376, and you will always cherish him for that. You still have a picture of Chairman Meow hanging on your wall, right next to your picture of Snowball. He never made it obvious when he was with you, but he was a true hero, and you will always remember his valiant quest to dethrone Tubbs' reign of terror.

TOWN WINS!​
Panda1376: Mafioso [Role PM]
Dolby: Super Saint [Role PM]
Trundle: Townie [Role PM]

Obs chat

Last edited:
I mean I knew I was townie so it was either you voted a mafia or you voted a super saint LOL

Back