IMPRACTICAL JOKERS*cries*

I LOVE IT! I live in Britain, so if Comedy Central and Comedy Xtra didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to watch it.

A few months ago, they released a British version along with a new season of the American version. The British version uses different people that aren't as funny as Q, Joe, Murr and Sal, to be honest, the British version isn't funny at all. It was so terrible, it stopped airing almost straight away and we're getting the American version more often.

I LOVE IT! I live in Britain, so if Comedy Central and Comedy Xtra didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to watch it.

A few months ago, they released a British version along with a new season of the American version. The British version uses different people that aren't as funny as Q, Joe, Murr and Sal, to be honest, the British version isn't funny at all. It was so terrible, it stopped airing almost straight away and we're getting the American version more often.
Oh yeah!!! I had heard about the British impractical jokers! I heard it was more vulgar and scripted, i haven't seen it but I'll look it up on youtube.
MAY IMPRACTICAL JOKERS SPREAD ALL AROUND !!! :)<<< world domination >:DDDDD

Oh yeah!!! I had heard about the British impractical jokers! I heard it was more vulgar and scripted, i haven't seen it but I'll look it up on youtube.
MAY IMPRACTICAL JOKERS SPREAD ALL AROUND !!! :)<<< world domination >:DDDDD
I didn't watch much of the British version but my brothers watched the whole series and they didn't like it. It's amazing but dissapointing how few people watch the American version in my area.

Hahaha go out with a huge sign and stand by traffic and go Q CREW FOR LIFE!!!! Q CREW FOR LIFE &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; hahaha
Spread the wooord hahaha

Wasn't the British one just 4 random people with no prior connections thrown together? Whereas the American one has 4 guys who have been friends for 25 years. That makes a huge difference imo

Anyone else watching the Nitro episode? I know how funny it is to watch Sal get punished but I feel like Joe needs to be punished for once. For god's sake break this man already lol

Bump for season 6! Anyone else excited? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. just noticed last post was by me during season 5 finale lol xP

Oh **** it's on tomorrow night! OH ****!!!!!

Ahhhhhh forgot today is Thurdsay!

night night ding dong!

Bump!

Season 8 and these guys are still amazing! :)

Wow, how have I not seen this thread before? I absolutely love this show! I haven’t watched it in like a year or so, but the skits are hilarious! :D

Oh, man, I miss this show so much. Unfortunately, it's not available on any of the streaming services I have access to, except season 1 on Netflix. I still watch a bunch of their clips on YouTube, though. They are hilarious!

Yeah I fell way behind on this show and I'm too lazy to catch up on all the episodes I missed. I still love it though

Yeah I fell way behind on this show and I'm too lazy to catch up on all the episodes I missed. I still love it though
I only saw the first few episodes this season but trust me, it's still funny af. You will NOT be disappointed XD

Back