Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
So, I really want to get Animal Crossing City Folk but don't have a wii.
If I do get a wii-hoping for one for my birthday-what other things would I need?
Basically the question is, if I want to play Animal Crossing City Folk, what Wii equipment do I need?

Thanks!

Why would you buy City Folk?
Why would you buy a Wii?
Please don't. It's a total waste of money. If you really want to play City Folk, emulate it on your computer.

I've emulated DS and GameCube games but I haven't tried Wii games. The comments say that it works though.

This might be super late but when you get a wii Rom it comes as a tor i believe and you have to extract it.
I've tried to find Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for the wii emulator(dolphin) but it came as a tor, and you have to search super deep. You'll have to use Utorrent and go from there. I haven't been able to play Dx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Having a hard copy of a game is nice to have though. I would say get the wii--a used wii if you want off ebay or Amazon or a game store and buy animal crosing city folk m it goes for cheap if you look around ebay c: GOOD LUCK :)

If you have a Wii U, they just released the Select version again, so it's new for less than $20. I only recommend it that way, because it is nice having a physical copy in case something happens that physically destroys it, you can replace it far easier than a whole new computer.

If you have a Wii U, they just released the Select version again, so it's new for less than $20. I only recommend it that way, because it is nice having a physical copy in case something happens that physically destroys it, you can replace it far easier than a whole new computer.

Yeah, I'm getting a Wii U for my birthday and would like Animal Crossing "Let's Go To The City" as its called where I live.
I would get all the equipment needed to play the Wii version so I'm thinking I might just get the hard copy.

Well, you need:

A Wii.
A copy of CF/LGTTC.
A Wiimote.
A sensor bar.
A nunchuck. (optional)

I might be forgetting something, but eh.

Yes, it's completely free.

But also illegal, lol.

Elle, once you've got your ISO file it should run fine in Dolphin after a bit of settings tweaking. The Gamecube version ran really nicely for me in 1080p so the Wii version should work well on most computers at 720p.

Ok cool thanks so much for all your help guys! I've decided that I'm going to get the game and my parents have agreed to get me the wii and animal crossing lets go to the city for my birthday!
While emulating it sounds fun, it also sounds hard and I'm not exactly 100% sure what to do, also, it'll be nice to get a hard copy.

Once again, thanks for all you help!

I too thought about getting accf for my wii but wasnt sure till now...cool thanks I know you guys were talking to awesome elle but thx again

Back