• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Upgrading to Nookington's on Virtual Console

Nathsem

Bells
Hello!
At Christmas I bought Wild World on the Wii U eShop, as a Virtual Console title. I just got upgraded to Nookway, so I Googled what the next upgrade was and how to get it. According to a Wiki I read, to upgrade to Nookington's you not only need to spend a lot more, but also get a friend over to your town. Seeing as Nintendo shut down the Wii and DS online multiplayer servers, would that make it impossible to upgrade to Nookington's, or has Nintendo somehow fixed this for the Wii U?

Thanks!

Hello!
At Christmas I bought Wild World on the Wii U eShop, as a Virtual Console title. I just got upgraded to Nookway, so I Googled what the next upgrade was and how to get it. According to a Wiki I read, to upgrade to Nookington's you not only need to spend a lot more, but also get a friend over to your town. Seeing as Nintendo shut down the Wii and DS online multiplayer servers, would that make it impossible to upgrade to Nookington's, or has Nintendo somehow fixed this for the Wii U?

Thanks!

See post #1 at http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?356317-Anyone-playing-ACWW-on-Wii-U

Seems they removed that requirement.

I recommend putting Wild World things in the Wild World section rather than just the generic one. :p

Last edited:
I have no idea what an R4 card is. :confused:

A brand of flashcard you use to play ROMs on the DS, though the term can be used generally for any DS or 3DS flashcard such as Sky3DS.

They are typically used to play pirated copies of games, usually downloaded from EmuParadise or, in the past, CoolROM, but can also be used for doing hacks and other neat stuff such as inputting Action Replay codes.

Wasn't there a Power Save or something by Action Replay that was made for the DS that also cheats and unlocks everything? I thought there was.

Wasn't there a Power Save or something by Action Replay that was made for the DS that also cheats and unlocks everything? I thought there was.

I know there are quite a few Action Replay codes. Just a few include getting max Bells in the bank, making the trees look weird and swapping character models. Wouldn't be surprised if there was one for unlocking all catalogue items and such. If all else fails, edit your save file.

Back