• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I finished my Biology Practicals just earlier! I'm kinda sad I've already got mistakes, but hopefully I pass; I'm pretty confident with some of my answers ;v; (And thank god we're done with plants for this Biology subject! Onto animaallssss~)
3 tests and a paper to go for next week!! I got this ;u;

Last edited:
seems i have work today after all freking finally. and i don't feel like a ditzy ass for waking up a bit early either

I got to hang out with my best friend and catch up on our lives, which we don't get to do very often. It made me really happy.

I remembered this song after about a year searching for it
finally found it

0:24 starts an unforgetable tune for me

also its like 80 degrees here so went running like 5 miles this morning having a good day so far

made a lil wooden boat and it's so cute and ahh.

Handed in my English Literature coursework today, glad I've got that weight off of my shoulders. School has been so hectic lately, I have so much work but it's only a few more weeks until the Easter break and 48 more days until my birthday. :)

Anyway I have ballet later on tonight so dancing a little will help me de-stress~

What about your brother in Thailand? Is he doing okay? Is he still with that model?

he was living in vietnam actually, not thailand but he's back in ireland now and no, they broke up ages ago but they're still friends. she's studying to be a speech therapist now. it's pretty rad

he was living in vietnam actually, not thailand but he's back in ireland now and no, they broke up ages ago but they're still friends. she's studying to be a speech therapist now. it's pretty rad
That's cool! What was his name again? I remember Eva.

On topic: I finally got to sleep in.

Last edited:
Back