Post something good that happened to you today.

I finally finished a job interview today. It's been hanging over my head all week so I'm glad it's over.

...now I just have to wait to hear back. :(

I love this thread:) i ask my class the same question at church every time :)

Today is a great day because i had chinese food and spent the day with my ma

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally finished a job interview today. It's been hanging over my head all week so I'm glad it's over.

...now I just have to wait to hear back. :(

Good luck!!!:)
Turn the frown upside down
And make sure to follow up with a phone call to show them you're interested

i saw my sister for the first time in a year tonight yahoo also i left my house for the first time in 2 weeks double yahoo

ALSO i saw a thread posted by you javier and it has been a long time since i seen you round these parts
so yes it's a triple wahoo waluigi

My co worker brought in cupcakes (yay!) and we all went to happy hour after work and that was fun :)

I had a nice mug of sencha, and a small bowl of matcha.

I was stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic and i was watching cars go by from the other lane when a i saw a huge tiger pass right by my face in a cage on a trailer behind some cat-refuge truck.

I too plan to indulge in hot wings later, hopefully a combo of half-breaded and half non-breaded...

i saw my sister for the first time in a year tonight yahoo also i left my house for the first time in 2 weeks double yahoo

ALSO i saw a thread posted by you javier and it has been a long time since i seen you round these parts
so yes it's a triple wahoo waluigi
Wait, didn't your sister die!?

quit my job at retail so i can spend more time working on programming my visual novel. as odd as it sounds, this is a good thing for me - im tight with the manager, so if i want to work again then i can just hit her up any time tbh. i rarely had any time to work on my visual novel, especially since my shifts were on my only free days. and an online friend of mine drew a family of all my oc's, like holy ****. that's really impressive too because i have at least fifteen oc's and she drew all of them <3

Last edited:
I finally ordered the early bird edition of Planet Coaster! Bad news is that it costed 111 Australian Dollars....

The items I ordered online came in the mail today,
and NO buyer's regret, win! c:

~♚Vickie

i just finished watching lilo & stitch! never seen it before and omg i cried so much but its so good!!! also the weather was so nice today and i got to wear my new shirt and it looked so good :D

nothing :D I worked a double, it was slow, an older co-worker cold shouldered me when I got stuck on an 8-top table right when I was cut (basically means I was good to leave) and I asked her to take it for me... then i went out for drinks for another co-worker's going away party....

and I'm getting negative about my odds of getting into grad school.... i have no idea what I'm going to do with myself if I don't get in, like it will be supremely bad...

I did decide I'm getting Pokken tournament the day it comes out though

Back