• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I finally finished a job interview today. It's been hanging over my head all week so I'm glad it's over.

...now I just have to wait to hear back. :(

I love this thread:) i ask my class the same question at church every time :)

Today is a great day because i had chinese food and spent the day with my ma

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally finished a job interview today. It's been hanging over my head all week so I'm glad it's over.

...now I just have to wait to hear back. :(

Good luck!!!:)
Turn the frown upside down
And make sure to follow up with a phone call to show them you're interested

i saw my sister for the first time in a year tonight yahoo also i left my house for the first time in 2 weeks double yahoo

ALSO i saw a thread posted by you javier and it has been a long time since i seen you round these parts
so yes it's a triple wahoo waluigi

My co worker brought in cupcakes (yay!) and we all went to happy hour after work and that was fun :)

I had a nice mug of sencha, and a small bowl of matcha.

I was stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic and i was watching cars go by from the other lane when a i saw a huge tiger pass right by my face in a cage on a trailer behind some cat-refuge truck.

I too plan to indulge in hot wings later, hopefully a combo of half-breaded and half non-breaded...

i saw my sister for the first time in a year tonight yahoo also i left my house for the first time in 2 weeks double yahoo

ALSO i saw a thread posted by you javier and it has been a long time since i seen you round these parts
so yes it's a triple wahoo waluigi
Wait, didn't your sister die!?

My pie crust turned out perfectly at work today. :lemon:

quit my job at retail so i can spend more time working on programming my visual novel. as odd as it sounds, this is a good thing for me - im tight with the manager, so if i want to work again then i can just hit her up any time tbh. i rarely had any time to work on my visual novel, especially since my shifts were on my only free days. and an online friend of mine drew a family of all my oc's, like holy ****. that's really impressive too because i have at least fifteen oc's and she drew all of them <3

Last edited:
I finally ordered the early bird edition of Planet Coaster! Bad news is that it costed 111 Australian Dollars....

Just another day closer to summer vacation and hopefully I'll find a summer job too cx

The items I ordered online came in the mail today,
and NO buyer's regret, win! c:

~♚Vickie

i just finished watching lilo & stitch! never seen it before and omg i cried so much but its so good!!! also the weather was so nice today and i got to wear my new shirt and it looked so good :D

nothing :D I worked a double, it was slow, an older co-worker cold shouldered me when I got stuck on an 8-top table right when I was cut (basically means I was good to leave) and I asked her to take it for me... then i went out for drinks for another co-worker's going away party....

and I'm getting negative about my odds of getting into grad school.... i have no idea what I'm going to do with myself if I don't get in, like it will be supremely bad...

I did decide I'm getting Pokken tournament the day it comes out though

Back