• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I hacked my town!!! I got Julian back!!!!! And I got everyone in a neat line !!!!!! And I got Kid Cat and Ankha !!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know we can't discuss hacking and I'm not going to disclose or discuss hacking but it's a good thing that happened to me today so I wanted to share it here!)

Last edited:
We had a late dinner and I ended up so full tonight. The food is aplenty as if I went to a buffet restaurant (thank you hon!)

Had a decent day with my sissy, we had breakfast, got our nails done and went to a few little stores, then picked up some sushi which sadly I can't eat until tomorrow because I'm gunna share it with my boyfriend. It was a nice day but I got hardly any sleep so I'm going to have a LOOOONG day at work now. But it was kind of worth it.

this is Dumb but i had a meeting in school and even tho the meeting was Bad it made me a tiny bit happy because the school counselor is a rly nice person and seems to care abt stuff IDk .,

finally found a layout for my corkboard that lets me have p much everything on at once!
image.jpg
also i ordered the yuri on ice piano music from amazon japan and there was no customs fee which is great!

finally found a layout for my corkboard that lets me have p much everything on at once!
image.jpg
also i ordered the yuri on ice piano music from amazon japan and there was no customs fee which is great!

Mom said "Y'all are stupid" Who i'm referring to needs no introduction.

Last edited:
BURRITO RATTO GOT A BATH
image.jpg
he's a stinky boy. shame him.

ok yea but speaking about baths, i just took my first bath in 3 weeks. I felt like my body was a Cillit Bang advert, where they rub off the grime and theres a squeaky clean bit next to the dirt and they yell "BANG AND THE DIRT IS GONE".

Last edited:
The girl that I have been being trained by is warming up to me I think. After four awkward days, it's finally happening I think!!

My order of Sanrio cards got confirmed and should be here hopefully within 3-6 days! I see GAME.uk is out again so I'm glad I got them when I did without hesitation!

i tidied my room and i made a nice soup and i found some good sources for my dissertation

Back