• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Oh besides the other post I also got a lot done today like paid my personal property tax, wrote all of my thank you letters, did some shopping for food, and took a walk at the park. Enjoying the time off before teaching starts up again in a week and a few days :p

I met my 3 year old sister for the first time and she's adorable. There's reasoning to it taking 3 years (nothing to do with me) but better late than never.

Also (nowhere near as good as meeting my sister, but still), took my brother to GAME and saw Blazblue Central Fiction on the shelf. I had no idea it had been released (nearly 2 months. I've seen literally nothing about it until today), I've not even seen it in a store until today. I've missed out on the special edition, which sucks since I have all the other SE's, but whatever, I was treated to a new Blazblue game too.

So long as something really crappy doesn't happen within the next 3 days, today's been a pretty nice end to the year on what's already been a pretty good few months.

Last edited:
Starbucks still has eggnog on the menu so I was able to get an eggnog chai and it made me sooooo happyyyyy~

I'm not even planning on waking up fully yet, but my two BTS photocards from trades arrived today! I was worried I'd been scammed as I didn't receive my letter for like a month, but never mind! They're both a little bent, though, i don't know why they didn't put any card it in or anything ;; ripp

I'm not even planning on waking up fully yet, but my two BTS photocards from trades arrived today! I was worried I'd been scammed as I didn't receive my letter for like a month, but never mind! They're both a little bent, though, i don't know why they didn't put any card it in or anything ;; ripp

did u get them from china

I took proactive steps to take care of my health and I am allowing myself to feel hopeful about it!

ryHGqNQ.png

we just got back from break tuesday and i didn't go today. first snow day in 20 years!

The car that I just bought was missing its driver-side mirror so I bought a piece of replacement glass on a whim hoping it would work (even though the parts guy at the dealer told me he thought it was missing a piece and we would have to buy a whole new assembly). And it worked!!! So now I'm only out $70 instead of $350+ dollars which was super awesome to hear!

some dude said " thank you sir" when i opened the door for him and i was so happy i almost cried lol

i went to my therapist and it went really well shes very chill

Last edited:
my Sidewalk Kracka pre workout came in the mail today xD. I have been waiting for so long.

i finally caught peaches in my yard! (neko atsume)

Last edited:
i got out of work early and my make up brushes arrived yay

i got accepted for the moderation position on ttr. i'm so excited~ :D

Met up with a friend from uni today to go to a Korean BBQ restaurant then got shaved ice afterwards. Was a pretty awesome day and was so cool to see her again :')

Back