• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

My significant other found a hidden Mtn Dew Livewire at the back of the fridge (love it!).

:)

Last edited:
I have no homework that's due tomorrow. I also had a good school day today, but there were some things that happened that I'm a little upset about.

You make me better <3
Spending the day with you will always be the best that the day could offer me.

feeling better today.. i swear cold always knock me out usually but i can be up and unless it get worse later i'll be going away for a bit.

i just won my first art raffle TT_____TT

it's a truly beautiful adopt that i was considering saving up to buy but the creator used it as a raffle prize instead of selling ; w ;

Last edited:
I renewed my runescape membership :')

I also came to realization that I can technically call my boyfriend my fiance now, which is super weird, but also makes me incredibly happy at the same time. c:

I got an unconditional offer from one of the universities I applied for ;u;

had a great first day at my internship place. even though they are morning zombie hours it worked out fine, especially since cleaning the store and running around hanging stuff everywhere is good exercise :D

I woke up this morning headache-free, awake (not tired like usual), nausea-free, and without pain in my knee. Yesterday was jusy not my day... im hoping today will be much better.

I just have to try to stay awake all day ^^

Got some work done,
laptop is up and running again, didn't have to buy parts thank goodness,
got to go out with my love (any day is good with you mushy mushy lol),
ate a burger!,
and woke up healthy.

i had a good sleep last night and feel well-rested! which is rare for me aha ;;

found this really nice jacket/coat at work today so snagged it up aha :p no staff discount yet since i've only been there like 3 days but eh it was cheap and i wanted a longer jacket.

Back