• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

MANAGED TO DO MY COOKING EVENT ENTRY YES

Had to use a different recipe for the base and I'm not in the mood to translate that now so I'll just enter

i finished like 3 rooms on animal crossing today ; ;;
and i found out i may be getting a wacom cintiq soon??

Well, I got a $20 Steam gift card and 4tb hard drive for my birthday today...thanks to my sister and her boyfriend! I'm quite happy w/ it!

IT'S GETTING CHILLIER GUYS :,DDD (11 degrees C where I am atm, it's such a nice change after like a week of humidity and stickiness rip)

got a few more likes on stuff man didn't expect my entries to be that cool man : D

still no idea about the mirror #2 but ehh lol xD

Nothing good happened in particular, but it's my partner and I's one year anniversary today, and we met here on TBT, everything is just so surreal (in the best way) right now. I'm so happy.

the weather is nice and cool again today, might go for a walk in the woods :,D (hopefully there are less bugs there this time welp)

I'm slowly learning how to play that Rachmaninoff I started learning recently and yeah well that's pretty much it

got to eat tomato pesto panini AND tomato basil soup AND finally upgraded my phone to a pink one ; v ; AND got an awesome deal on some steve madden brogues! AND im almost done packing to move back in to school tomorrow, plus im super excited to get my new tablet in a couple days so i can draw again hhhnnn

Last edited:
Once again #blessed by one of the BEST people in the entire universe... I don't deserve the kindness and generosity... ; v ;

bought 4 pairs of shoes, silky pink shorts, a qt collared top (it's blue and the collars have frills and it has daisies), and also this lacy bralette with a pastel rose n i luv it

this happened to me a few days ago-- but I survived a hurricane.

today my street got back electricity

Last edited:
Met and talked to the sweetest little boy while waiting in line at the store today. Made my day

Back