• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

My parents bought me dinner! It wasn't very nice, but I was the one that picked it out lol, so that's my own fault ;)

Ummm... I also had time to clean my room a bit, I suppose that's good?

a golden retriever wandered into our back garden and petting it cleared my skin, straightened my teeth and cured my depression instantly

PUPPIES
6RNjFuj.png

5oeigcX.png

She should be plopping them out sometime this week, vet said between the 6th-8th! =D

I got some Wild Irish Rose....stuff tastes godawful but it gets the job done, I guess.

I finished packing...or mostly
Super last minute so it feels good

lorde released a BOP and im listening on repeat its so flawlesss im blessed

Got some good laughs :D

And it seems I'm done with the main part of that Vita game, seems like the post-game is only for character episodes and if you want to get up to level 15 for the achievement. I hardly do Platinum on those games (closest I got was Re;Birth 1 (neptunia) but yeah that credits one turned out to be too tiring).

i went to the store and i got mozzarella sticks and boi lemme tell you how good those were,

I got my first job! I applied for a job and ended up getting it! I will be a tour guide so I'm super excited!

something good that happened to me today is me making plans to go out to see a friend I haven't seen in almost three years :)

It was last night, but technically this morning.
Talked to some of my good pals on Discord up to 2:00. Sounds small, but we don't do it a lot, so it was special :)

After two days scared, I confirmed that the problems detecting the SD card and crashes in my 3DS were due to a problem with the Micro SD > SD adapter. My micro SD is fine, my console is fine and my games and saves are fine :D

I guess my comment got deleted earlier...

Well, I made an Alolan-Marowak avatar for Flare and he loved it :blush:

I also listened to my favorite Beatles album today, SPLHCB. It was released in the US 50 years ago yesterday, and after hearing it in my favorite record store yesterday, I figured I'd hear it again today. I tell ya, every time I listen to it I think, "man, this album is just so great! I could listen to it every day!" ^^

I guess my comment got deleted earlier...

Well, I made an Alolan-Marowak avatar for Flare and he loved it :blush:

I also listened to my favorite Beatles album today, SPLHCB. It was released in the US 50 years ago yesterday, and after hearing it in my favorite record store yesterday, I figured I'd hear it again today. I tell ya, every time I listen to it I think, "man, this album is just so great! I could listen to it every day!" ^^

yo that album is real good. good taste there :D

anyways got to wake up without bein woken up by mom or the tv so that was nice (i sleep in the living room and mom blasts tv very loud sometimes)

Back