• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

i finished a good bit of work today and feel productive! i wanna get more done tomorrow and hope i do even more than today

c: Since my husband is in the military we were donated a free real Christmas tree c: I’m excited since it’s the first time I’ve ever had a real tree before (my family loved to recycle/reuse Christmas decorations, though we kept our lights on all year XD) and this is my husband’s first “legit” Christmas (his family didn’t really see the need to celebrate it.). Plus our son is excited to decorate the tree c: Just hoping our cat doesn’t destroy anything >.< (it’s her first Christmas with a tree as well)

I am on vacation. So I am sitting in my room, making no noise, pretending that I don't exist. Haha. I am sitting at home all day just watching tv shows, listening to music, playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pocket Camp. Hopefully some Fantasy Life on my 3DS as well.

Found a new book eventually to read. I go nuts if I don't have stuff to read, maaan.

Also idk if it's "good" that I splurged on the amiibo cards (sanrio ones) but eh bought those, or rather won them off an auction so might take a while til they get here.

someone asked me if i wanted to play football with them because all my other friends were playing with them
that was kind of them.

finished my final project and postcards for my watercolor class! now all i have left for this semester is one exam, looking forward to break!

I helped five people (four on here and one person on instagram) get a villager they wanted through my amiibo cards. I hadn't played with other people on New Leaf for a while and it was nice helping out! (I would like to do it again soon! :D)

I got to sled down a really tall snowy hill, with a bunch of sheep chasing after me, because they thought I had food.
It was like one of the chase levels in Crash Bandicoot!

final grades are beginning to look as good as/better than i hoped & i received some good news from another university about transfer credits :blush:

i'm going to be getting a barely used, pretty much new laptop that works perfectly for free!! v excited!!

got my sanrio cards, moved in two of them.. talked to a friend and played some mario kart 7... pretty good bc i've ben mostly dead today

today's been an awesome day!

i went to the charity today and got great stuff, and they even gave me a $50 iTunes card-- which i'm sure they don't usually do.

and i won the black feather just now! someone said it's worth a lot huehuehuehue

(i don't sell my valuable collectibles though, no profiting here ;))

today's been an awesome day!

i went to the charity today and got great stuff, and they even gave me a $50 iTunes card-- which i'm sure they don't usually do.

and i won the black feather just now! someone said it's worth a lot huehuehuehue

(i don't sell my valuable collectibles though, no profiting here ;))

I'm so glad you had a great day today! You definitely deserved it:)

What's something good that's happened to me today? Hmm... well I'm drawing a picture of chain chomps on my 3DS and it's looks pretty lit so far :p

Found out one of my “adult” friends plays ACNL :) And she wants me to help her out after the holidays with her town XD Never thought she’d actually play. c: I always felt like I was the odd one out since I’m the youngest of our “girl group” and the one who plays video games more.

I scored a 90% on my History final. I thought it was going to be hard, but the questions were pretty easy.

Also, today is the last school day for this year!

I passed my math class with an A T^T it feels good to finally see that letter grade next to one of my major-specific classes. My faith in my future has been restored.

Back