• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got second place in a giveaway from tumblr! :) just waiting for my prize to be shipped now~

my friend and i finally posted a chap of our fic after a million years lmao. it feels good to update esp when ive been so low on motivation lately
now we just gotta keep writin ((:)

I finally got three hours of nap time without anyone bothering me...

my shirt is 'out for delivery' time to see if it actually comes today or like 3 days from now when they feel like delivering it

lucky work shinies.. got the Corsola and it has Regenerator AND it doesn't need any of my precious bottlecaps *_*

Uh... I guess something good that happened to me today is that I don't have to continue playing the TBT mafia game that I was playing. Also... The fact that I learned new things while playing so that I can try to get better and be more useful to my teammates in future mafia games. I feel really relieved that I can relax and just watch the game instead of continuing to play it. I know I am not ready to play another game at the moment, but maybe when I can learn to control my feelings then I'll play another game again. It really was a fun game despite the stuff I went through while playing. I think some day if I keep continuing to play mafia then I'll probably be a very good mafia game player and be more resourceful to my future teammates. Even though the game pained me really bad... I got something very good out of it and that would be more knowledge of how to play the game.

Last edited:
I just got these wonderful Christmas cards from my grandpa! Eeep, they're so pretty...I can't wait for the holidays to come!

I got hired at a movie theater about a month ago and it just hit me that I really dig my job. I'm milking the perks too and going to see Thor for a second time tonight. :)

Downloaded a kickarse song from Sonic Generations.

tenor.gif

everybody super sonic racin', hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm?

Last edited:
Person I wanted to avoid didn't show up to where I was today and I never breathed a bigger sigh of relief lmao

Actually found a pretty nice band today and will continue to proceed to listen to it and nothing but it for ages until I inevitably get sick of it

i've heard "let's hear it for the boy" on the radio twice today

Back