• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

One of my exam grades got bumped up because it was marked wrong, and also set a date to go and sign documents for the apartment I'm getting with my friend

got admitted to smith college
well I been got accepted since early decision but just found my acceptance letter lying around in my room and that made me feel good

A client approved two of my designs today and work and they were printed professionally. Seeing them all printed professionally made me so happy! ^^

we have spring break soon! what the heck? i thought we already had it LOL because we got 2 weeks off after christmas break so i thought that was spring break but that was WINTER break? i didnt even know that was a thing! now in 2 more weeks we get another 2 weeks off! im so happy this second semester has been something

my crush thinks im cute :)

my friend told him that i looked cute in my snap story and he said "dude yesss" oml

that seasme street created a autistic muppet and I'm just delighted because my lil nephew as autism and now he won't feel as indifferent. It can also help my other nieces and nephews understand as well.

I woke up at 6:30 and actually felt good and not like I wanted to continue sleeping. :D

Double sided cheat sheet with anything on it for my exam. I haven't heard those beautiful words spoken in so long.

I found an allergy I think. I mean, it's not good but it's good that I know what it is so I can stop it from happening.

My mascara irritates my eyes. It makes them so sore and makes the white parts of them go blood red. Definitely not wearing that **** anymore. Going to take it off as soon as I get home from work. Only half an hour left.

Last edited:
Got my math midterm back today and I passed with a 91 (???) I'm still wondering how this happened when we had 6 problems and I BS'ed 4 of them but yay I didn't fail??!?!?

Got some chores and errands done, got items to make the pizza shop in my town, and getting a meal out!

Back