• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Actually happened 2 days ago, but I couldn't find this thread to post in the day of. I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO YAAAY. It felt amazing, the needle gave me in indescribable feeling that I actually kind of enjoyed, and that was just a bonus to getting a tattoo finally. No one in my family knows, or has noticed for 2 days lol. It's kinda obvious but whateva.

i finished the slides and paper i need for my computer lit class tomorrow. im relieved to have it done!

I got to eat some big, fluffy pancakes with probably the most amazing maple syrup ever and a chicharon (local food). A very odd combination but tastes really good, before I went to bed.

My mom and I had a fun day celebrating with many Nepalese people, at their unofficial Holi Festival. The money spent there is being donated to their new church, and we had a ton of fun. We had great food, met great people, and it was just amazing! I really appreciate the Indian culture, and I'm glad my mother has been able to make these connections with so many different people through her line of work.

I couldn't resist myself :p

Capture.JPG

i've been slowly, slowly talking to my crush lately. i already talked to one of my best friends whos good friends with him about it and she was very supportive about the whole situation. i know its impossible for us to date but i do want to at least be friends with him. i think i'm gonna sit at his lunch table after break

I started my art commissions :) I could get paid anywhere between 30 to 40 dollars for each submitted art work. I feel pretty good which has been rare as of late. Listening to some good ol classic rock, currently led zeppelin.

I received an awesome new signature that is better than I could've imagined and I love to pieces! <3

i signed up to do some trailblazing this summer vacation so i hope that goes well. you have to stay at this camp in the woods for 3 weeks so hopefully it will be worth it. im a little worried because where we're making the trails is where some people hunt but im still excited for it because $$$

Back