Post something good that happened to you today.

I got a copy of Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road on vinyl for $10 at the local record store!! They're pretty old, but I don't think they're originals... ah who cares. $10 is a steal for Beatles records!

I got a copy of Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road on vinyl for $10 at the local record store!! They're pretty old, but I don't think they're originals... ah who cares. $10 is a steal for Beatles records!

heck yes, tbh my fave records by them!

also yeah saw this real cool old documentary at the weirdo cinema today.. awesome!

heck yes, tbh my fave records by them!

also yeah saw this real cool old documentary at the weirdo cinema today.. awesome!

A lot of their albums are pretty good but yes, especially SPLHCB.

I also listened to my favorite Beatles album today, SPLHCB. It was released in the US 50 years ago yesterday, and after hearing it in my favorite record store yesterday, I figured I'd hear it again today. I tell ya, every time I listen to it I think, "man, this album is just so great! I could listen to it every day!" ^^

I need to listen to this album again, it's just so great. Makes me wish I had my record player here at my dorm...

My new guinea pig screamed when I was about to give food.. a baby piggy sounds so much different
from "older" ones.. jesus christ, I was melting of cuteness q.q

Last edited:
got some dank sushi, got a nice map on new leaf and somewhat arranged stuff with social insurance lady so yeah!

also my waddle dee and susie plooshees should come now

I told my mum about the guy I'm dating and she was mad at first (since it was my first time ever telling her abt my love life) but I explained to her more abt our relationship and how I know my priorities etc. and she actually opened up to the idea!! Then she started asking more abt the guy and gave me advice and told me not to do anything reckless and though she restricted me from doing some things with him (like go out with him to far places or during nighttime), I'm super happy she's okay with me dating him, it makes me feel less guilty and more responsible. ;;; v;;

Woke up early and exercised before breakfast! I still can't do as much as I could had I eaten, but it's a start

Someone vmed me saying that my link for "give the above user something" ( a link for a "learn japanease hiragana" thing
) Was actually helpful!

I learned my internet will only be shut down for one day while moving! (Yessss now I can just go on tbt and ignore all my dutys )

My day is only just starting but earlier I got a bunch of perfect fruit for free from someone so that was nice :)

it was so nice and windy and warm today + on the way home there was a brief sunshower! I also got to say hi to an old friend :>

I got home from school after a treachrous day of lectures and correcting homework

went for a nice walk and played a bunch of silver (im addicted 2 grinding) idk why im up or on here

Back