Post something good that happened to you today.

My first Irish exam went reeeaaaallly well, and I only have four more exams left until I'm finished with secondary school!!

i got to talk to someone i missed talking to (we haven't spoken in around 3 months), and catching up felt really good.

thank you for starting this thread! we often forget how much good happens in our daily lives and writing them down helps us be more appreciative of what we have now, so thank you~ ^^ and congrats to everyone above me who've achieved a lot in just one day.

Got a good chunk of the gnomes I need in Garden Warfare 2 even though the guide sucked so it took x10 times longer sigh...

Last day of school for me was today, I'm glad junior year's over but now I'm sad that time is going so fast :c

I downloaded my favourite game, Mother 3 and Pokemon Heart Gold however I'm trying out Pokemon Sacred Gold the hack variant of it! I'm excited! c:

I slept in, got to talk to my boyfriend, and will be getting another dreamie today or tomorrow! Plus I got scholarships filled out so I feel pretty productive today! :D

Less tired than I thought since I've been pretty busy this week :0

And I got my hoodie today finally, didn't think it would be here 'til Monday since customs are so slow ^^

This is such a nice happy thread! Like a lovely collective gratitude journal lol.

Today I exercised and I just ate some delicious leftover ginger beef and I'm feeling pretty good now :) Good to see you all have happy things going on!

The power went out while I was working. Now we are just hanging out in the dining area. Last week something caught fire. It's been a pretty exciting first two weeks.

Back