• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I found a real Umbreon Pokedoll at a thrift store, I only paid 10? for it! Now my Espeon has a buddy!!

made 2 batches of delicious homemade salted caramel sauce! Gonna use it to make salted caramel lattes. mmmmmmmmmm

Got a fanstastic deal on a Gameboy Advance SP and had a really good reuben sandwich today

Last edited:
I talked things out with the guy I liked and he reassured me of a lot of stuff and I ended up crying during our vid call bc I was super happy with him

found a new song i love ♪
watched gone girl- which was really rad and the vibes were pretty cool
also been hanging out in the TBT discord and everyones pretty fun

I woke up to find 2 whipped cakes from my favorite sweets shop. Ex left them in my fridge.
Chocolate & strawberry, and vanilla whip & strawberry.
They were damn soothing.

My fave barista made my drink perfectly this morning. He always does! Starbucks is a rare treat for me now, so it made me super happy c:

I FINISHED MY NEW REF i'm so happy god that took forever +.*.。(❁?◡`❁)。.。:+*

now watch me be too lazy to actually use it

Back