• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Today was actually one of the greatest days I had in a while. Here are some of the good things that happened to me today:

- I finished my six hours for driving!!!! I'm really excited! :blush:
- Comic Con was today and I got so much information about the shows I've been watching (Voltron, Miraculous Ladybug, Teen Wolf, etc.)
- My dad gave me a typewriter for my birthday, and I just have to fix it up a bit before using it. I've been wanting one since forever so it was a nice thing to get!
- I just planned a beach outing with my fam for this weekend, and I haven't been to one since last summer. Can't wait!
- My friends hmu for to hang out this summer, and I haven't seen most of them since school ended

Overall, today was a 10/10!

I snagged some pretty cute clothes that were on sale! It always makes my day when I find deals, especially for shoes and underwear.

my mom got me a burgwr tlday

Discovering good music that hits my soul real good. : )
been browsing on soundcloud for a while and found some good tunes while trying to draw.

Yesterday was my last day of classes, so that was nice but today? just had bad luck really.

I burnt my popcorn, bit my tongue so hard it began to bleed, hit my head, choked on some rice krispies and forgot to plot reset so got chief in the middle of my orchid >.>

I guess something good could be.... I got some gold roses from a friend (as a gift, i love her)

Last edited:
theres this dog sanctuary type park near our apartment and it has tons of hills and trails to walk around and it has a great view of the mountains. i walked my dog on one of the short trails this morning

I deliver food part time as like a side-hustle to make extra cash, and usually I get no tips. (Maybe 1!). & I got like 4 tips! It was so cool!

wzZsmH7.png
Been playing this game and got third place. I was a tiny worm then I killed like the dude who was number 4 and I ate all his stuff then killed like four other big dude until I got to third. But after holding it for a while I got killed by a tiny worm who zoomed in front of me. XD

Managed to get a nice chunk of Alola dex Pok?mon... Including fishing up a Barboach pretty fast.

Some evolutions left though.. :/

Jake suggested that I'd post here!

Okay so on a lighter note I'm moving out of my parents house in two weeks!! My room at home is currently filled with boxes with all of my stuff in them! The place I'm moving to is an apartment, but it's set up like a "luxury" dorm. I share it with three other girls and we each have our own bedrooms and bathrooms. We share a living room and a kitchen. I'm just extremely nervous because our roommates were assigned today and I contacted all of them though email and none of them have gotten back to me! Like.. was I being too forward? lol? Should I even try to be friends with them? Like I literally only chose this apartment because it was dirt cheap. Luckily, it's super close to my university. Like idk if I should have the "i don't care about you" type of mindset when it comes to roommates or if I should welcome them with open arms. I guess my biggest worry is if the three of them are already friends and know each other well. Like.. isn't that scary??
I would love it if yall would share your moving experiences, tips, links for good mattress toppers, etc!! I also just went shopping at IKEA for the first time and it was absolutely wonderful!!

I've finally gotten rid of those gnats, now I'm finally able to focus on propagating my ficus and rehabilitating a struggling pothos. I'm also starting to buy "gnat resistant" coconut coir soil mix, I haven't seen any gnats pop out of it in the few weeks I've had it so thats a big plus.

Back