Post something good that happened to you today.

Marty didn't crash in a bad spot, I s2g if he'd done that I'd flipped bc I'm too lazy to plot reset with a second character

Im doing some wonder trade trading on Ultra Moon.

In the space of 5 minutes I got two shiny pokemon.

A level 100 Scyther and a 5IV, Timid, Shiny, Sniper Kingdra. wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

the kingdra has pokerus too.

spent some time with two of cousins, nice and doing a thing on thursday flippin' finally i hope *crosses fingers*

the shiny Bunnelby was in the second egg of the last batch I had in my party when I took a break from hatching a few days ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and it got its Hidden Ability!!

Man, all these songs are making me quite energetic! I was dancing madly to Rock This Town by Stray Cats not too long ago. I also listened to some Elton John, and Journey! Girl Can't Help It was playing on the radio station a few minutes ago, and I squealed with delight when I heard it. Oldies music totally rocks!

I walked around town today with my gf and got some yogurt pretzels and a Revali amiibo, then I played splatoon 2 for a couple hours while we watched Die Hard! :)

old hippie and political leftist music sure do :p

anyways, cold seems less worse then i thought *knocks on wood*

I got in a heated argument with one of my family members, and it turns out that the family member that I loved didn’t love me; yet the members that I didn’t love actually loved me.
Right now I’m spending time with the family members that loved me; in which I now love them
I’m spending time with them tonight, right now. They’re going back tomorrow and I’ll miss them a lot... they made me feel so better after I started getting emotional.
Other than that, it’s very hot here, but it’s a good thing since I can sleep under the air conditioner
:)

Back