Post something good that happened to you today.

the guy i really like brought me paint in art class. i wish i had enough confidence to approach him more often since people usually just approach me. still it was nice and made my day

my crush kept staring at me when we were playing a game in gym class

Me and my girlfriend ordered two boxes of pizza earlier. The delivery came in late so they gave us another for free. Guess, I'm not gonna order one for a while as I've eaten more than enough that I'm already sick of them lol.

Good hair day!

My skin is finally clearing up after I stopped drinking coffee!

Also I went for a walk in the fields behind my house and saw 7 bunnies! I've seen more in the past (my record is 13), but not too shabby. Maybe they weren't as eager because it was a bit cloudy today.

got to eat at my favorite restaurant for the second day in a row!! i also had an amazing fun day at my preschool, my activity went over really well and even got one of the kids to stop crying

Got to spend the morning with my husband. We have some vastly different schedules and sometimes that can be a bit draining. :] So, it was a rare occurrence to be grateful for.

i presented my freshman capstone. idk why we were so scared it was easy and only like 10 people were actually watching lol

3 more of my coleus seeds germinated today. Such cute little sproutlings, I can't wait to see what colors they'll take on.

After three days I think I've gotten over my art block! I was really beginning to worry but I've looked back at the sketches I put together over the past few days and I've realised what I did wrong, and how to correct it next time. Now I'm working on something more elaborate and I think it's going well, I just need to keep up the pace and keep practicing until I get faster and settle on a more consistent style.

Something bad happened to someone I hate. He seemed really upset about it too haha it's about time misfortune smacks him in the face! :)

Back