• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got my mom possibly interested into some bands of mine.

I managed to find my SD Card that I had lost which had alot of 3DS data!
Now I need to wait for my 3DS to return from repairs. :eek:

I only had one class at school today! Now I'm home and, well, I still have to study and do schoolwork, but at least I'm not actually *at* school, ya know?

Just got a box of chocolates from my friend who came back from vacation. I ate it all in one sitting. : D

got a shiny dragonite from a friend here :D

and well got my rank up pretty fast so far on pvz heroes but yeah gotta remake my decks bruh

Got a laser pointer for my cat. I've been playing with him whenever I can; he gets so worked up when I shine it on the wall. Hopefully I can get him to chase it more, since I'd like him to get a good amount of exercise from it. It's a great way of playing with him without getting scratched up, too, so my arms are grateful ~

My friends are interested in playing MH Freedom Unite with me at the weekends when we're free, and I'm stupidly excited about it. I already got my bf hooked, now I'm looking forward to playing with four people again just like the good old days.

My husband got a raise!

Wait. Well, that didn't happen to me, but I'm super excited by proxy?
That's still good right?

I got sushi with a friend tonight & there was a cute guy there who kept looking at me the entire hour I was there and aaa it was so nice I just wish I had talked to him :/

I went to a water park today with some friends and got another follower on Wattpad (the other one doesn't seem the impressive but I'm new to WattPad, so.)

Finally got to spend a little bit of time with my family, we all had a giant water gun fight in the bathroom. Had to clean the bathroom after, but it was so fun. :D

I've been sick with a cold and I've felt a lot better today! Also got exam results back and I passed all of them :D

Got two 5* unit from FE: Heroes. it was a focus banner I guess and I had luck with colorless (even though Elise was -def **** it lol).

And well not too tired now

So many good things that re exactly what I need are happening to me today. Super grateful

Back