• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Finally cleaned my freaking dresser but no Moon version to be found ;_;

One of our puppies, Fish, has her eyes cracked open now and so we were watching her eyebrows moving as she looked around at us and it was the cutest thing ever.

Nice weather and nothing really planned today except for some washing and cleaning so that's good c:

Went to the town over from mine (45mins) with my friend (he drove) and bought a jacket and a new hat. I love them.

Finally found my Moon version

One of my former instructors got back to me for a critique on my 3D models! It makes me happy he remembers me. I just have to fix a few things.

I painted my nails without messing them up for once in my life! I did both my toes and fingers and they look great! Thank goodness. I'm usually so picky with how they turn out.

My bf asked me if we could hang out on sunday which is good bc friday will be inferno as hell.

but yeah alas pretty much crap day so far.

i ate at a buffet and had like 9 macarons (i would've gotten more if my shame didn't stop me tbh)

19400707_10213430906946151_1621583984_o.jpg

I'm down into the 180s! Yay weight loss ^^!!

I managed to fix my computer myself, so now I don't have to pay someone else to do it!

Back