Post something good that happened to you today.

Actually happened 2 days ago, but I couldn't find this thread to post in the day of. I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO YAAAY. It felt amazing, the needle gave me in indescribable feeling that I actually kind of enjoyed, and that was just a bonus to getting a tattoo finally. No one in my family knows, or has noticed for 2 days lol. It's kinda obvious but whateva.

I got to eat some big, fluffy pancakes with probably the most amazing maple syrup ever and a chicharon (local food). A very odd combination but tastes really good, before I went to bed.

My mom and I had a fun day celebrating with many Nepalese people, at their unofficial Holi Festival. The money spent there is being donated to their new church, and we had a ton of fun. We had great food, met great people, and it was just amazing! I really appreciate the Indian culture, and I'm glad my mother has been able to make these connections with so many different people through her line of work.

I couldn't resist myself :p

Capture.JPG

i've been slowly, slowly talking to my crush lately. i already talked to one of my best friends whos good friends with him about it and she was very supportive about the whole situation. i know its impossible for us to date but i do want to at least be friends with him. i think i'm gonna sit at his lunch table after break

I started my art commissions :) I could get paid anywhere between 30 to 40 dollars for each submitted art work. I feel pretty good which has been rare as of late. Listening to some good ol classic rock, currently led zeppelin.

I received an awesome new signature that is better than I could've imagined and I love to pieces! <3

i signed up to do some trailblazing this summer vacation so i hope that goes well. you have to stay at this camp in the woods for 3 weeks so hopefully it will be worth it. im a little worried because where we're making the trails is where some people hunt but im still excited for it because $$$

Back