• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Uhhhhh...... I survived. Lol jk.

But seriously the only "good" things that really happen to me are the necessities. I have a roof over my head. I have a school to learn at. I have clean, dry clothes. I have utilities like water and electricity. And I have a family that isn't broken (though my parents are kinda crazy). Other than that... well I don't want to rant. I don't want people to feel bad, nor do I want to draw attention to myself.

I guess one good thing that happened today is I realized I only have about 60 days left of school ^^

I went for a drive with my grandparents.
I also went for a drive with my mum.
I finished the ninth book of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I surprised my dad with a birthday card and he really liked it, I wrote a long ass message in there for him since he is Number One. He told me he loved me and I cried a little bit lol.

i told my crush i wasn't moving and he got so excited. he even posted on his snapchat story "SHE'S NOT MOVING" i got so happy omg!!

and we talked late at night yesterday and he posted on his 11:11 "Talking to her" and that her is me!! aaaa

Finally got past this art block that has been stopping me from drawing for a few months or so! I've managed to come back and I love the art I've been putting out these past two days ^^

Back