• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

This happened a week ago, but I felt like I can still share it: I got accepted into the country's top law school! It was also my dream school <3

i defended my title in moon with a whole different team :D i still had my incineroar but besides him it was completely different. i also forgot to buy any potions and stuff before going in but i still somehow got through it

paramore's new album and tour hopefully i can get tickets i'm so pumped omg

I'm in NYC on a lil vacation with me siblings and I got to eat some wonderful food and stroll around the Nintendo Store today <3333

I had some donuts this morning. Then, I got to play with some cats when I visited my family.

this was yesterday

my crush talked to me but he called me pink trash

and on my birthday my best guy friend signed my bday card and said i was an amazing person :)

I finally finished the story on Breath Of The Wild (I'd been putting it off because I didn't want to finish it, aha) and I dyed my hair baby pink :D

I got to eat some pumpkin pie and tiramisu, and I'm finally painting my walls green after wanting to for the past few years!

I finished my research paper I've been working on for two months & half of a final exam today. It's the first time in a really long time I've felt productive.

Got a copy of Bayonetta (PC) and once the new PC is finished, probably on Thursday, I can play so many games I've been wanting to :D

I saw my Sister today! Haven't seen her in like 3 days. (It's a long time considering I see her like everyday.) We're actually cousins but we grew up together and I'm always with her/at her house.

Went into a cute new flower shop that opened around here recently asking about the prospect of getting some training there arranging bouquets as a little job on the side while I get my classes sorted, and I think it went well. The woman seemed to really like talking to me! She was lovely, very easy to chat to and she said she'll likely get in touch once they're more established. I'm excited, it'd be a beautiful place to work and it could open some new doors for me so I'm feeling hopeful!

Also checked out a little Polish cafe. I had been in there before months ago but only had a coffee, I really want to try some of their Polish menu but they seem more like dinner meals, not really something I could manage for lunch. I'll definitely go back there though.

Last edited:
Just saw a double feature of Guardians of the Galaxy Volumes 1 & 2 at imax with my partner, it was awesome!!

Back