• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I caught my first Squirtle since the Water Festival event in Pokemon Go just a few minutes ago.

I spent over 2 hours trying to catch an arowana in ACNL and I got to a point where I was convinced they didn't exist xD

Yep. I did that same thing. Those things just don't want to be caught apparently.

Oh god, at least I'm not alone in the matter haha, it was so tedious. I got a hideous amount of black bass'. I was starting to lose my patience lol.

I took a nap and went out with my friends for ice cream! At least my friends are more reliable than he is hah

I went shopping with my sister today after a day in the city and a sleepover at my cousins, and it was so nice! I didn't run into anyone that I know from school, which is always a plus, and I got this cute bathing suit that was on sale. I'm really excited to wear it!

I just probably tasted the most amazing homemade brownies yet. Also, my gf is flooding (teasing) me with her photos trying to look cute and pretty on fb (well, she definitely is anyway).

got summer robin from the fe heroes banner and a shiny eevee from a friend... i guess otherwise not much :|

My switch is being sent back from being repaired AND I just found out that I got the scholarship I applied for! :D

ate some delicious cake and just found out the tron ride is coming to disney world WHICH I HAVE WANTED EVER SINCE WE GOT FOOTAGE OF IT FROM SHANGHAI

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO HAPPY

I got the Nintendo Switch! I called GameStop and they had one console left that wasn't one of those insanely priced bundles. It was also they grey one I wanted and not the neon colors. Super lucky.

I got some good pictures of my bearded dragon, I tried some really good vegan fish things, and I used a really refreshing facial mask ^.^

I heard from a lot of friends today <3, I get to hang out with my sister later and my Mom made me my own big batch of pasta salad that I can't wait to eat! :>

I got a Yoshi theme for my 3ds and it's absolutely adorable! ^o^
1500603159495542085726.jpg

Back