• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Happened yesterday, but finally got around to ordering a new 2ds battery, should be arriving sometime next week ^^

Happened yesterday, but finally got around to ordering a new 2ds battery, should be arriving sometime next week ^^

Congrats :D I recently got my Japanese 3ds LL(the old LL) so i hope that will work with Pok?mon Sun arriving next week I hope :D

Also found this real nice dark pink hippie dress with some random pattern on it, from India I think? Found it in some vintage store here.

Congrats :D I recently got my Japanese 3ds LL(the old LL) so i hope that will work with Pok?mon Sun arriving next week I hope :D

Also found this real nice dark pink hippie dress with some random pattern on it, from India I think? Found it in some vintage store here.

Omg that double post.. sigh.

Anyways saw that the new Neptunia game is up for pre-order. I kinda want that thing but eh unless they have like a nice store-exclusive up I'm not really doing it I think.. Same with Mary Skelter for Vita, unless they have a smashin' nice LE not getting that which is good bc it saves me dough :p

Managed to track down my friend finally, or rather they replied to me here c: Which is good since I haven't talked to them since early april or stuff D:

My best friend just came back! She had been living in New York for the past 5 months (before today, I hadn't seen her since the day she left). Now, she's sleeping over so we can catch up and stuff. Yay! :)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

My 2ds battery came in today much earlier than expected (was estimated to arrive next Saturday), so it was a pleasant surprise. I can finally start playing New Leaf again c:

I ate pizza and saw gotg2 for the second time! This was a very good day.

My migraine didn't last very long and I spent the day resting in peace, and no pain! They usually last at least 30 hours so I'm very lucky this time. I also played a lot of Breath of the Wild. <3

Not sure if this is traditionally what you'd call good but I've decided to go to the doctor tomorrow to tell her I've relapsed big time in my depression and that I want to be referred for trauma counselling ,so hopefully my future will be good☺

Got my stuff. Also my pap test turned out be normal, didn't expect anything else though since I've used rubber hats anyways :p

Got some truffle crisps, those are literally the best crisps (if it's the right brand that is, I hate those pretend-truffles ugh).

Restarted my ACNL for the umpteenth but got the cool looking map I wanted. :)

Back