Post something good that happened to you today.

my friend and i finally posted a chap of our fic after a million years lmao. it feels good to update esp when ive been so low on motivation lately
now we just gotta keep writin ((:)

I finally got three hours of nap time without anyone bothering me...

my shirt is 'out for delivery' time to see if it actually comes today or like 3 days from now when they feel like delivering it

lucky work shinies.. got the Corsola and it has Regenerator AND it doesn't need any of my precious bottlecaps *_*

Uh... I guess something good that happened to me today is that I don't have to continue playing the TBT mafia game that I was playing. Also... The fact that I learned new things while playing so that I can try to get better and be more useful to my teammates in future mafia games. I feel really relieved that I can relax and just watch the game instead of continuing to play it. I know I am not ready to play another game at the moment, but maybe when I can learn to control my feelings then I'll play another game again. It really was a fun game despite the stuff I went through while playing. I think some day if I keep continuing to play mafia then I'll probably be a very good mafia game player and be more resourceful to my future teammates. Even though the game pained me really bad... I got something very good out of it and that would be more knowledge of how to play the game.

Last edited:
I just got these wonderful Christmas cards from my grandpa! Eeep, they're so pretty...I can't wait for the holidays to come!

I got hired at a movie theater about a month ago and it just hit me that I really dig my job. I'm milking the perks too and going to see Thor for a second time tonight. :)

Downloaded a kickarse song from Sonic Generations.

tenor.gif

everybody super sonic racin', hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm?

Last edited:
Person I wanted to avoid didn't show up to where I was today and I never breathed a bigger sigh of relief lmao

Actually found a pretty nice band today and will continue to proceed to listen to it and nothing but it for ages until I inevitably get sick of it

i've heard "let's hear it for the boy" on the radio twice today

Back