• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I'm hyped because me and my friend went visiting this darn cool folklore archive today and got to take a behind-the-scenes tour around the place! The stuff they had there was so cool and interesting and the personnel were super friendly! The person who showed us around even let us see the original 19th century field notes our national epic is based on! I'm so happy they let us visit.

Killed it working out today and my homework looks good.:cool:

My shift at Pizza Hut today went better than expected. Way better than any of the other shifts I've ran recently lol

i confessed to my crush ahha
it was after school so we didn't really get to talk for long but i guess it went okay! he didnt say if he liked me back or not but he did seem pretty surprised

I played really well in one of my solos in wind ensemble. It was a rehearsal, but still.

i finally got to order an r4 card on ebay and it will be coming next week~

Someone was very cheesy towards me lmao
9555030b-d8d9-4100-ba7f-d0a0f0cee14d.jpg

Last edited:
My art was accepted to a pop up gallery! =D
I can also work there to earn some extra cash.

My mother made it out of surgery ok and is in great spirits! I'm so relieved. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a mastectomy.

I made a whole class laugh by being racist.

More specifically my teacher asked me whether I liked white boys more than asian boys with a partner and I replied," No estoy acuerdo (my partner preferred whiteboys) Me gusta los chicos amarillos porque yo soy amarillo."
("I don't agree. I like yellow boys because I am yellow.")

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:

I'm embarassed by it but it made my teacher laugh therefore it's good I guess.

Last edited:
Back