Post something good that happened to you today.

Ended up getting a great grade on a Very Important Test, so that's definitely one less thing to worry about

Finally got some sleep.
Snacked on peanut butter & chocolate cookies.
His mum is cleaning up after herself for once, and hopefully sees that she can't take others for granted.

I didn't fail my home exam which I have been so nervous for :rolleyes:

Even though I may have caught a cold, I may have caught it in time for my body not to totally succumb to it and taking meds and sleeping early. So at the most, just kinda light headed and loopy. I'm glad it's not worse.

Also about to get some chili yumm

My exam results were posted today and I got first-class honours in semester one! I wasn't a particularly good student in secondary school so it's sooooo bloody nice to be doing well at something academic for once.

I made this just because of boredom... (What a waste of ink, that could’ve been used for Turf War)...
FcTQu4o.jpg

Getting better from my flu/cold. Can't even tell what it could potentially have been, suppressing it so early. Another day or so should do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made this just because of boredom... (What a waste of ink, that could’ve been used for Turf War)...
FcTQu4o.jpg

Amazing job!

great day at work, also got the wa amiibo cards, or well gonna pick em up after i had lunch but they were on time for once :^) and yeah i don't think it was ems bc no fees and weird updates ah well they are waiting in the store to be picked up so all gud.

Today during my lunch break, I went to an electronics store to get the boxed Pok?mon Crystal re-release. Immediately after I paid (with my card), I noticed that the price on my receipt was more than double (!!) than what the price tag said - apparently there was an error in the cash system or the cashier accidentally entered the wrong price - and neither me nor the cashier noticed during checkout.

So I turned right around and showed the receipt and the game to the cashier and he apologized over and over again while trying to reverse the transaction - but he was new to the store and despite trying for half of my break, he failed to cancel the charge to my card. In the end, he gave up and handed me the overcharged money in cash; in addition to a little Pok?mon plushie for the inconvenience :) It made me happy that he was so super nice about this.

I SLEPT RLY GOOD!!!! even though I woke up a couple times. dam this feels great

-Got to sleep with bf for the first time in almost a week
-Not as achy and dizzy as yesterday, thank goodness
-Got to help more people today
-Got to eat food* today
-His mum isn't tormenting us til tonight

Last edited:
went for a walk a few hours ago and for the first time in quite some days there was no thick cloud-cover and the moon was out, it's not full anymore but it was still super bright. going along the shore the lake looked almost entirely white, everything else was dark and no one else was around anywhere. the wind was pushing hard against my back and it felt like walking in a dream for awhile, it was pretty cool

finally got a good night's sleep, didn't wake up in the night at all! also i finished the mountain of homework i had to do (except for practicing annealing in my metals class) so i'm p pumped!!!

There has been so much free food in the staffroom today and I pretty much got a free lunch :D

Thank you, karma, for doing your job in such a timely manner.
Also, thank you for letting me watch! I feel much better now :)

annoying co-worker wasn't annoying so that's good.

also found a few things i might buy there but gonna wait til wednesday for staff discount :3

Back